Writing Tablets?

T

TwilightImaging

I have gone through two Wacom tablets...the pens don't last! Well...one was eaten by an English Mastif and the other...who knows...electrical short maybe? Wacom will not help...soooooo:

I was thinking of getting an Adesso Cyber Tablet 12000 graphic tablet, they list for about 135.00 which is pretty cheap but has a 12x9 work area. Without a tablet I'm dead in the water...so...what do you all use for a tablet? Anyone?
Thanks in advance:)

Loper

Animal Poor!
I have gone through two Wacom tablets...the pens don't last! Well...one was eaten by an English Mastif and the other...who knows...electrical short maybe? Wacom will not help...soooooo:

I was thinking of getting an Adesso Cyber Tablet 12000 graphic tablet, they list for about 135.00 which is pretty cheap but has a 12x9 work area. Without a tablet I'm dead in the water...so...what do you all use for a tablet? Anyone?
Thanks in advance:)

I have an old Wacom that hubby bought me probably 7 or 8 years ago that I haven't used in 5 years... :lmao: I think it only has a 5x7 work area... :lmao: I may have to pull it back out and see if it still works.

T

TwilightImaging

Have never used one, was thinking about giving it a try one of these days.

Oh wow...you HAVE to get one, photoshop and a tablet are like...errr...ummm peanut butter and ummm bread. Seriously...it's odd at first but I can't do anything without it, editing wise. I tell you what...if anyone can get Wacom to sell them just the pens I now have two extra tablets, you are welcome to them. This third one I got the insurance for 12 dollars so the next time my horse of a dog has the pen for a snack I'm covered.
I did this drawing in about 25 minutes the other week, I just added a blank white layer over a picture, lowered the opacity and traced the lines...I am by no means an artist and this was a first try...but easy as pie! I have a long way to go but I want to do one of my daughters some how.
You can't do that with a mouse, at least I can't:).:doh:
selftwi.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
T

TwilightImaging

:lmao:
Maybe this has something to do with it?

:wink:

Okay, okay...yes she was "gently" tapping it as she put it...Jazzy, jazzy, jazzy, :doh:
Kind of like the Kite incident..."I wasn't even there"...haha.:evil::lmao::lmao:

T

TwilightImaging

Being easter and I have 2 compositions due tonight, the only place open was Office depot...not my first choice. For a medium, that's a great price, a lot of the small wacoms are 199.00 and only have a 5x3.5 work area...which is doable but the larger space is great to have. I'd get it!

T

TwilightImaging

Wow, that's amazing. The logistics of doing a formation like that had to be incredible. :clap:

And don't worry about being banned. You have a LONG way to go to match what has happened here over the years. :lol:

ahhh...good to know:yay::whistle:
Seriously...if anyone wants a tablet...and you can get wacom to come to the table...your welcome to them.
...and Jazzzzzz...(smiley kite) I double dare you!:evil:

Last edited by a moderator:

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
I tell you what...if anyone can get Wacom to sell them just the pens I now have two extra tablets, you are welcome to them.
Their website offers pens from $29.99 to $99.99, depending on the tablet model. And you can "buy now" right through them.

So do you want to send me my tablet or drop it off when you come out this way? :tap:

T

TwilightImaging

Their website offers pens from $29.99 to $99.99, depending on the tablet model. And you can "buy now" right through them.

So do you want to send me my tablet or drop it off when you come out this way? :tap:
For once I should have bypassed a human? and gone to the site...sheesh!
Hv...you want one? The other one is already gonzo! lemme know...tick tock tick tock...