Interesting Survey

bottoms up

Since there is so much sex-slinging around here I thought this would be of interest.

Are You A Sexual Trailblazer?

I scored Middle of the (Sexual) Road
You might not be in the lead wagon, but you're definitely up for an adventure. You're curious and willing to take some risks. Even when you don't want to try something yourself, you're comfortable hearing about other people's experimentation; you have a live-and-let-live attitude.

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
You're a Sexual Trailblazer!
When it comes to sex, you are willing to go where few women have gone before. Even when you're not breaking new ground yourself, you appreciate others who are. You are spontaneous and imaginative in your lovemaking; there are few sexual possibilities that you haven't at least mulled over. You are an erotic creature and need a partner who likes to be on the sexual cutting edge with you.

I'm shocked!
:eek:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
When it comes to sex, you are willing to go where few women have gone before. Even when you're not breaking new ground yourself, you appreciate others who are. You are spontaneous and imaginative in your lovemaking; there are few sexual possibilities that you haven't at least mulled over. You are an erotic creature and need a partner who likes to be on the sexual cutting edge with you. Read on...

I think Pixie broke it before I took the test. :ohwell:

SxyPrincess

Middle of the (Sexual) Road
You might not be in the lead wagon, but you're definitely up for an adventure. You're curious and willing to take some risks. Even when you don't want to try something yourself, you're comfortable hearing about other people's experimentation; you have a live-and-let-live attitude. Read on for positive reinforcement for your open-mindedness — and see whether you want to become more of a trailblazer.

You scored 6 out of 7

Elle

Happy Camper!
I sooo don't fit in here!!!!!!!!:bawl:

Straitlaced and Proud of It!
You have well-defined limits about what you will and won't do and even what you will and won't think about. You don't like to stray beyond your comfort zone. You'd be best matched with someone like yourself: sexually traditional and cautious. If you want to find out how to broaden your horizons a little and be more of a sexual pioneer, read on for some pointers.

You scored 4 out of 7

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
:poorbaby: Don't worry - you have started hanging out with me - I'll let ya borrow some of my books and video tapes. :wink:

Kirsten

If anyone is still reading this here's what I scored

When it comes to sex, you are willing to go where few women have gone before. Even when you're not breaking new ground yourself, you appreciate others who are. You are spontaneous and imaginative in your lovemaking; there are few sexual possibilities that you haven't at least mulled over. You are an erotic creature and need a partner who likes to be on the sexual cutting edge with you