Phentermine

Elisa_Allen

Hello- I just moved here and need to find a new doctor. I was previously taking phentermine and didn't know if there were any docs that were better than others on dealing with weight issues.
I also have 2 small Children if anyone can recommend a good pediatrician.
Thank you!

beckyyoung

Phentermine!

I would love to know the same information? Have been looking for a doctor the will give me a script for Phentermine?

Lollipop

Who will prescribe locally?

Hello everyone,

I just moved to the Southern Md area and I am looking for a physician who will prescribe phentermine. Does anyone know of a doctor in the area?

Thanks in advance!

skizzle

I go to Dr. Cafferty for my Phentermine. My insurance doesn't cover it but I found that the cheapest for me is Walmart, only $27. It's a little over $40 at CVS.

hotmomma

mmmmhmmmmm
I always love when you read side effects and the drug can cause like 50 things to happen and you just want to cure one thing

D

doubt_me

Hello everyone,

I just moved to the Southern Md area and I am looking for a physician who will prescribe phentermine. Does anyone know of a doctor in the area?

Thanks in advance!

have you tried exercise and proper diet before resorting to drugs? Just asking because without, your wasting your time and money.