Please go to the survey

R

residentofcre

There's a Survey up about Overeaters Anonymous....

It's up in SOMD.COM Features....

Thanks...:coffee:

R

residentofcre

Sorry I'll have to move it to Becky's Corkboard...

I was beginning to get my feelings hurt... I know people didn't mean to.... :coffee:

united

Sorry I'll have to move it to Becky's Corkboard...

I was beginning to get my feelings hurt... I know people didn't mean to.... :coffee:

So I went to check out the survey, finally found "becky's cordboard" but there were only two post there? and I didn't see anything about a survey. I am still new at all of this and could have been looking in the wrong spot?

R

residentofcre

So I went to check out the survey, finally found "becky's cordboard" but there were only two post there? and I didn't see anything about a survey. I am still new at all of this and could have been looking in the wrong spot?

No you're in the right spot... I just got it on Becky's Corkboard....

Would it let you take the survey?

R

residentofcre

how do i get to becky's corkboard, is it your blog?

To get to Becky's Corkboard, you will need to join my private forum. You don't have to be a premo member but you do have to "knock" to join.

Go to UserCP.... scroll down the left hand side almost to the bottom and you will see Group Memberships

You can request permission to join a lot of groups.... Anyway... pick Becky's Corkboard... and it will ask you why etc....

I check the request to join several times during the day and night to make sure everyone who wants to discuss the issues in my forum can get in.... I'll click except and then you will see that you can get in...

When you are in the forums... Becky's CorkBoard will show up down by Questions.... near the bottom of the forum selections...

I hope that's clear enough... if not give me a shout and I'll try to explain it better.... :coffee:

R

residentofcre

Last call...

I moved the survey because I didn't want to be made fun of... it's an OA thing... If you read the 15 questions... you will see that's just a symptom... anyway....

OK ... I've offered to host a meeting... actually... if I get a chapter or chapters open, I would be giving up every single night for a long time to be at meetings because of the 90 in 90 actions of some...

I need to know there is a desire for these services.... I need to know that if I do this... that I won't be sitting in a empty room 7 nights a week instead of spending time with my family.....

If you would like OA [maybe] then please say so... Hickory Hills is in St. Mary's and CRE is in Calvert [I dont' do Charles because gas is over $3.00 a gallon].... If there are enough of you... I will put up a survey with days of the week... and then times...

You don't have to discuss so it can stay anonymous... just take the survey and leave... that would be awesome....

I need to know... something... Or I'll just use the OA site for myself as a blog... I'm doing this ... with or without you... but if I do it online... I do it on my schedule... I'm asking do you want me to consider getting a meeting place....

So... there it is... if no one answers... I'll know...