Lusby kid on Live with Regis & Kelly

T

Tom Roche

Yeah, it's always neat to hear about stuff like that. Anything to get Southern Maryland more recognition to the broad public. I work in Virginia and I still get responses such as ...."Oh you live down in the sticks" ...or "Redneck country". Im proud to be from Southern Maryland I say to them, and besides you don't know what you're missing. We have so many great places to go and see in Charles, St. Mary's and Calvert countys.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Tom,

Welcome to the boards. I have very mixed feelings about Southern Maryland being noticed by the broad public. In some respects, I 'd rather keep the it all to myself...close the gates, if you will. On the other hand, when we have a weather problem, etc., it is nice to have where we work, etc. be aware of what's going on. Guess we can't have it both ways, though.

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Originally posted by yardsalequeen
I happened to be watching Live with Regis and Kelly show yesterday (July 4th) and they had a celebrity look-a-like contest. The kid who was a lookalike for McCauly Culkin was a kid from Lusby. Kinda neat to hear Lusby mentioned on national TV. (Although I really didn't think the kid looked that much like the Home Alone kid)
I finally got around to reading last Friday's Recorder (yeah-I know it's Tuesday) and his picture was in the paper. The photo was blurry but he mastered the expression well.

BlueBird

darn it I missed this episode. Anyone know when it will air again or if I can get a VHS copy?

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
It really ought to be illegal to bump an eleven year old thread.

Oh, I wouldn't say that. I enjoy the Feral cat control threads and the Circus elephant weepers. Of course, we never did hear what finally happened to Steveland because Bored Mommy took that thread to her private stash.

BlueBird

Never mind everyone. I called the station and after just 92 minutes and 23 seconds they found the episode I was looking for. For just $12.00 plus a handling feel they are shipping me a "DVD". Now, can someone tell me where I can find one of these fancy "DVD" machines?