Weekly or Weekend House/Condo/Cottage Lodging for the Fall

Last Lap

If anyone has ANY suggestions for a place for several of my wedding guests to stay together, let me know by email to llgc@olg.com.  Any ideas would be appreciated.  Don't post them here, because I don't check this site frequently, please.  I know we can reserve a block of rooms at a hotel, but some of my guests would rather stay longer in a place with multiple rooms and a kitchen.  Ideas??  Our wedding is scheduled for The first Weekend in October, and we'll have many out of state guests.  Thanks in advance for ANY suggestions.  St. Mary's County is preferable, but other spots in Southern MD might be considered.   I assure you all my guests would be responsible and tidy.

GreenHornet

If anyone has ANY suggestions for a place for several of my wedding guests to stay together, let me know by email to llgc@olg.com.  Any ideas would be appreciated.  Don't post them here, because I don't check this site frequently, please.  I know we can reserve a block of rooms at a hotel, but some of my guests would rather stay longer in a place with multiple rooms and a kitchen.  Ideas??  Our wedding is scheduled for The first Weekend in October, and we'll have many out of state guests.  Thanks in advance for ANY suggestions.  St. Mary's County is preferable, but other spots in Southern MD might be considered.   I assure you all my guests would be responsible and tidy.

This has been posted here for 6 years and no-ones helped this poor person!

We need to work on our response time around here. On behalf of the forum I woulkd like to apologize for making you wait so long. PM me if you are still waiting for some recommendations....

I am always here to help!

GH