Cedar Waxwings

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
This is a transient little bird that stops by on their annual migration. They won't be here long.
They hang in small groups of 5 -10 and every few seconds take off, make a tight loop and land back on the limb. I have a group in my backyard.

Attachments

• Cedar-Waxwing-cover.jpg
    Cedar-Waxwing-cover.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 317

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Pretty bird. You're lucky, I've never seen one in my yard.

T

toppick08

This is a transient little bird that stops by on their annual migration. They won't be here long.
They hang in small groups of 5 -10 and every few seconds take off, make a tight loop and land back on the limb. I have a group in my backyard.

Stripped my holy bushes last weekend............:yay:

Kittykat33

Why me??
I have a question for you bird people. We just moved into a house that had a bird feeder by the deck. So I started putting food in there and watching all the pretty birds come by. Now we have problem.....they are pooping on the deck like crazy. My MIL said to put an owl out there and they wont land on the deck, but still eat the food. Is this true? Thanks everyone

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
I have a question for you bird people. We just moved into a house that had a bird feeder by the deck. So I started putting food in there and watching all the pretty birds come by. Now we have problem.....they are pooping on the deck like crazy. My MIL said to put an owl out there and they wont land on the deck, but still eat the food. Is this true? Thanks everyone

They'll just poop on the owl.