Free Clinics????

granny45

Does anyone know if there are any free medical clinics in St. Mary's County? I have a 23 year old daughter who doesn't have any health insurance right now. She is having a female medical issue but cannot afford to pay for a doctor visit. So I was wondering if there were any free clinics or a clinic that's fee is base upon your salary.

SoMDGirl42

Does anyone know if there are any free medical clinics in St. Mary's County? I have a 23 year old daughter who doesn't have any health insurance right now. She is having a female medical issue but cannot afford to pay for a doctor visit. So I was wondering if there were any free clinics or a clinic that's fee is base upon your salary.

If you are in St. Mary's, she may want to try the Health Department

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
Call the Greater Baden Medical clinic in leonardtown. Sorry I dont have the #. They are great. You pay on a scale. I had a job and only paid 25.00 to see them.
also they do all their own bloodwork and they dont charge you for it. Im telling you, Dr Phillips is the best, she really listens and cares.

wineo

loving life
Call Social Services they have a program called Health Share, also the Health Dept in Leonardtown/