Groomers that travel

kelb

art imitating life
Im looking for a groomer that comes to you home. Do you guys know the name of one?

Roxygirl13

There is a lady by the name of Sharon that has a mobile grooming business. I know she does come to your house, brings everything, does the grooming there and cleans up after herself. Her number is 301-399-1207 if you are interested in contacting her for more info.

mizteresa1965

Don't use Prefurred Grooming. My sister and I BOTH had bad experiences with her. My dog had her ears cut, I'm talking blood, 2 times. She has awful razor burn on her neck. She got something in her eye that irritated for 3 days, but I was able to clear it up by rinsing it with saline solution. My sisters dog was not always cut the way she wanted, his face was always always too short, razor burn too...........and she's never on time......that's IF she remembers the appointment.

I did find a groomer, although not mobile, with Farmstead Kennels. Their number is 301-475-2449, the groomers name is Bronwyn. She's not on site, she comes to the kennel, but she is very good, my doggie loves her and she's always done a great job.