Any Pray-Ers Out there?

mainman

Set Trippin
Buddy of mine at work has been recently diagnosed with Eweing's Sarcoma. He is currently waiting on a prognosis. After he goes through a second round of chemo, (starting tomorow) Dr's hope to be able to give him one.
Please pray for Shawn, he can use all the prayers he can get right now.

B

Bruce

I'm sorry to hear that MM, but he is blessed to have a friend who will go out and ask for prayer for him. I'll certainly include him in my prayers.

2ndAmendment

Just a forgiven sinner
PREMO Member
MM. I have prayed for Shawn, and I will hold him up for prayer at church and in Bill Keller's http://www.liveprayer.com. I have and will ask for Shawn's healing, but even if it is not in God's plan to heal him, I pray that he receives the peace that surpasses all understanding that he may be comforted.

2ndAmendment

Just a forgiven sinner
PREMO Member
Got this from Bill Keller regarding prayer for Shawn.

...the same Jesus that healed in the Bible...is the same Jesus that heals today....I will pray for him...HE IS ABLE!!!
You will be in my prayers, be blessed,
Bill Keller

mainman

Set Trippin
***UPDATE***

I learned that as of today, Shawn is 100% cancer free... :banana:
:thewave:

Behold, the power of prayer...:yay: :yay:

K

Kizzy

That is great news, and I'll continue to pray that he stays that way.

BuddyLee

Football addict
Re: Re: ***UPDATE***

Originally posted by Toxick
:clap: :clap: :dude: :high5: :peace:

Im glad that your friend is fine but I must open a can of worms. How do we know that prayer actually made him better?? Is there any proof??

TWLs wife

Re: Re: Re: ***UPDATE***

Originally posted by BuddyLee
Im glad that your friend is fine but I must open a can of worms. How do we know that prayer actually made him better?? Is there any proof??

Because you need to beleve in God. God can do great things. I know that truthfully.:clap: :clap: :clap: :dance:

JabbaJawz

Be about it

Oh hush up!! I'm sure it was a combination of things.

mainman

Set Trippin

You believe what you want, and I will believe what I want...:smile:

K

Kain99

Re: ***UPDATE***

Originally posted by mainman
I learned that as of today, Shawn is 100% cancer free...
A Miracle! I am so excited! This is awesome! :smile:

Toxick

Splat

God told me.

K

Kain99

Actually Buddy lee there is a peice of this story missing. Last Month Shawns doctors informed the family that he would have less than a year to live. The family was seriously considering taking him home to die.

The chemo and other treatments were not working. He just kept getting sicker. The hospital constantly tested Shawn and had lost all hope.

The Cancer being completely and totally gone happened in a tiny span of time and is considered miraculous by every one involved including Shawn's doctors. :wink:

mainman

Set Trippin
Originally posted by Kain99
Actually Buddy lee there is a peice of this story missing. Last Month Shawns doctors informed the family that he would have less than a year to live. The family was seriously considering taking him home to die.

The chemo and other treatments were not working. He just kept getting sicker. The hospital constantly tested Shawn and had lost all hope.

The Cancer being completely and totally gone happened in a tiny span of time and is considered miraculous by every one involved including Shawn's doctors. :wink:
Yeah, what she said...:smile: