Car Show

flomaster

J.F. A sus ordenes!
Was approached this morning about organizing a car show in CRE. Figured I would put a feeler out and see what people think. Be kinda cool to have a handful of cars by Sea Horse beach. Just a thought.

Of course I have never organized a show and don't know the first thing about it so would need some help. Might be more of a community get together then a show. I know there are a few rides hidden withing CRE but not sure how many. Theres a Nova off Comstock and friend at airport has couple vettes and I have my ride.

Drop me a PM.:buddies:

R

residentofcre

Ok... come on... there have to be a lot of cars in Chesapeake Ranch Estates that are worthy of contending for best of show....

We plan to have a DJ or live music... food... and let the crowd vote... there's a real prize in it for the winners....

Y'all will be looking at flomaster collecting all the trophies if you don't sign up!

I have permission to close the road for the event!:starcat:

flomaster

J.F. A sus ordenes!
Ok... come on... there have to be a lot of cars in Chesapeake Ranch Estates that are worthy of contending for best of show....

We plan to have a DJ or live music... food... and let the crowd vote... there's a real prize in it for the winners....

Y'all will be looking at flomaster collecting all the trophies if you don't sign up!

I have permission to close the road for the event!:starcat:

Was thinking maybe at that clubhouse just up from the Seahorse beach. Does someone own that house across from that clubhouse. Its a big lot and perhaps the clubhouse could be used as area for food drinks and maybe stuff for the kiddies to do.

flomaster

J.F. A sus ordenes!
Sounds like a pretty cool idea.....

Be nice to see who has what in there.

Be out at coming out show Sunday if weather cooperates.

My little one will be with me for the first time. :yay:

Attachments

• Washed 040508_17051.jpg
    Washed 040508_17051.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 120

BEADELDOG

Was approached this morning about organizing a car show in CRE. Figured I would put a feeler out and see what people think. Be kinda cool to have a handful of cars by Sea Horse beach. Just a thought.

Of course I have never organized a show and don't know the first thing about it so would need some help. Might be more of a community get together then a show. I know there are a few rides hidden withing CRE but not sure how many. Theres a Nova off Comstock and friend at airport has couple vettes and I have my ride.

How about a car and bike show? I bet there are some beautiful bikes in CRE.

Beautiful car by the way.

flomaster

J.F. A sus ordenes!
How about a car and bike show? I bet there are some beautiful bikes in CRE.

Beautiful car by the way.

Thank you.

I am sure we could do bikes as well. Just a matter of how much interest we can generate inside of CRE right now.

flomaster

J.F. A sus ordenes!
Here is another to try to spark some motivation in a CRE show!!!!

Attachments

• Clean 040508_18321.jpg
    Clean 040508_18321.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 80

LusbyMom

You're a LOON :)

Make sure you plan it for when you know who's car is done :lol: