California Two Guys Collision Center

backagain39

I am not going into a long story, I just wanted to say that they are wonderful people and that they went the extra mile and bend over twice to help me out.....

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!

Michael Delaney

Porsche 917K
Were they affiliated with the one that was in Leonardtown? If so, that one did an awful job on my car and took forever to do so. I am glad they are no longer in business.

JLS

Were they affiliated with the one that was in Leonardtown? If so, that one did an awful job on my car and took forever to do so. I am glad they are no longer in business.

I know there are two brothers and they each had one of the shops.. but the one in Leon. did some work on my car and it looked like crap after 1 month and went back and they were gone, and my hubby had some work done on his car from there and didn't do a great job either.. and we thought the guy who owned the one in Leon was a good guy, but the workers I guess weren't so good...

Oz

You're all F'in Mad...
I know there are two brothers and they each had one of the shops.. but the one in Leon. did some work on my car and it looked like crap after 1 month and went back and they were gone, and my hubby had some work done on his car from there and didn't do a great job either.. and we thought the guy who owned the one in Leon was a good guy, but the workers I guess weren't so good...

That's the one that is the California Two Guys location... :ohwell: