places to donate goods?

I am looking for as to where you can drop off items to charity, usually there is a trailor or building where you can drop off items for Goodwill or Salvation army, anyone know where..thanks in advance

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Vintage Values

there are two locations. One outside the main gate near Linda's Cafe and the other is in Leonardtown, across from the high school, next to the gas station.

You can also get a receipt for tax purposes and use it as a write off.

The church-run SMILE thrift store in Lusby has a drop-off. Located near Middleham Chapel on Truman Road. However, if you are in Ohio like your info states, it may be a bit of a drive.

watercolor

yeah yeah
well yea, you can do Vintage Values. I also know, that if you have any childrens clothes the Pregnancy care Center in Lexington Park which is down from the gate on great mills road...take donations. Also, I know my church takes donations of stuff,...cause we have a soup kitchen, and other programs, where they distribute....:) Call other churchs around the areas...

So...just let me know...hope I was some help....

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
There's a Salvation Army store in Waldorf on 925 - I'm not sure what their hours are but here is some contact info:

Salvation Army Supertore
2550 Old Washington Road, Waldorf, MD 20601
(301) 843-3576

They also used to have a truck parked in the Sam's Club parking lot on Saturday mornings - we've taken many a bag of clothes up there - they'll give you a receipt for tax purposes.

The web site for the Salvation Army also lists an address just south of the base:

The Salvation Army
48783 Kessler Way, Lexington Park, MD 20653
(301) 737-7764

Last edited: