help

watercolor

yeah yeah
Does anyone know the web site address for the College of Southern Maryland. I am looking for it, cause I am trying to registar Jess and I for classes this fall, and I heard that you had to do it by sometime this week...if I am not mistaken. I tried everything from csm.com to org, to edu....and its not showing... I even searched the somd website, and it gives me some weird error saying....The file or directory is corrupt and non-readable.:confused:

I have tried calling the college also, the LaPlata campus and the Leonardtown, and I just get snotty receptionists, who obviously dont know how to do their job, cause they say they dont know the website, and put me on hold and forget, after sitting there for 10 minutes...I was like enough is enough!:burning:

Its annoying. UGH!:mad:

Also, in regards to that...I figured since a couple of you that I know, have just recently finished college, and all, that if by chance you have the books for the classes we are taking, I would much appreciate it, and I am totally willing to buy them. *smile* Thanks. Thought the best ones to ask would be you, since I have come to a dead end.

THANK YOU GUYS!!!!! :) :kiss:

Lilly

The Original Lilly
Just so you know Watercolor- registration started last week - but you shouldn't have to do anything by this week! You have until the day classes start in order to register. Better to do it early though because you have better chance of getting a seat in the class that you want. Good Luck!

YaDa

Books

What classes are you taking

I have a Sociology 1010 , Microbiology, Psch Across the Life Span book

watercolor

yeah yeah
Originally posted by Lilly
Just so you know Watercolor- registration started last week - but you shouldn't have to do anything by this week! You have until the day classes start in order to register. Better to do it early though because you have better chance of getting a seat in the class that you want. Good Luck!

I know :)

that is why I am trying to get it done today! lol! But thanks for the warning all the same....:)

watercolor

yeah yeah
Re: Books

Originally posted by YaDa
What classes are you taking

I have a Sociology 1010 , Microbiology, Psch Across the Life Span book

OOOH! I need the sociology 1010 one! *smile* Let me make sure I can get in the class first...and then I will MOST DEFINATLY get back to you. How much are you willing to part with it?

YaDa

Soc1010

Price tag says 80, I'll go 30, hopefully its the one you need. I used this one for the telecourse.

fuzzyng

Re: Soc1010

Originally posted by YaDa
Price tag says 80, I'll go 30, hopefully its the one you need. I used this one for the telecourse.

hrms... is the telecourse book the same as the normal classes? i dont see why not, but thats how the college sucks so much money out of ya... :rolleyes:

watercolor

yeah yeah
they sell CSM books on there??? :eek:
I had no idea that they did! well hopefully we can just get the book from you. It would just be alot easier! *smile*