Here's the repair list:

Fuel pump
Fuel gauge
Struts
Bearings
Right side mirror
Dome light
Tail light assembly
Body work for the laft side where a deer hit ME!
Adjust brakes and replace rear because the guy who did them last year was a ^*%$*^.
Rotate tires
Drivers side door alarm that dings constantly when it rains. :lmao:

Think I should just look for another car? :lol:

M

Mousebaby

And of course, it left me sitting on the side of the road.:rolleyes:

I was car payment free for a whopping 60 days:ohwell:

Here's the repair list:

Fuel pump
Fuel gauge
Struts
Bearings
Right side mirror
Dome light
Tail light assembly
Adjust brakes and replace rear because the guy who did them last year was a ^*%$*^.
Rotate tires

Oh man I feel for ya! What make was this car? I hope it's not a Dodge! :shocking:

Beelzebaby666

Has confinement issues..
As my Dad says, "It's a F*%ing FORD!"

It's old beat up and I really needed it to run for ten more months so my debt would be paid off. If I didn't have bad luck:doh:

:shrug:

I'm looking for a beater right now. :jameo:

Oh, and thanks for the insightful, educational comment OBZ!:lol:

T

toppick08

As my Dad says, "It's a F*%ing FORD!"It's old beat up and I really needed it to run for ten more months so my debt would be paid off. If I didn't have bad luck:doh:

:shrug:

I'm looking for a beater right now. :jameo:

Oh, and thanks for the insightful, educational comment OBZ!:lol:

:roflmao:

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
I saw you on the side of the road in Calloway around 4:55. I would have stopped but there was a burgandy blazer behind you. So I figured you had help.:flowers:

Beelzebaby666

Has confinement issues..
I saw you on the side of the road in Calloway around 4:55. I would have stopped but there was a burgandy blazer behind you. So I figured you had help.:flowers:

On your way back by, plow in to that POS and get us a pair of new cars!!:lol:

I just wish it had held out a little longer:frown: I don't want a car payment:bawl:

Cowgirl

And of course, it left me sitting on the side of the road.:rolleyes:

I was car payment free for a whopping 60 days:ohwell:

Here's the repair list:

Fuel pump
Fuel gauge
Struts
Bearings
Right side mirror
Dome light
Tail light assembly
Rotate tires

Are you crazy? Don't buy another car. One payment to fix stuff, or 3-5 yrs of a car payment every month?

LexiGirl75

100% Goapele Head!
FORD = "Fix Or Repair Daily".

I personally say, if you like your vehicle, keep it. Fix it up and keep it.

When I moved here my first car was pushing 150K miles and was making noise, unidentifiable by Mr. Tire. :bigwhoop: and too embarrassing for me to go from here to Virginia each day. :drama:

I bought my new car two months later and three years later that car is at 133K miles and I have changed the timing belt, water pump, brakes, and tires. I don't care what noise this one decides to make. I'm fixing it and keeping it.

I still want a SUV or a 5 door but I will deal with what I have for now because putting $500-1K a year into a car I've used (vs. bought used) beats paying $2400-3600 or more a year to pay off one that is getting used up anyway.

IMO, you've been here long enough to know someone with auto mechanic skills who can do the work for you for cheaper than an auto center. Buy the parts, cook or buy that guy lunch, give him some green and drive on. :flowers:

Beelzebaby666

Has confinement issues..
FORD = "Fix Or Repair Daily".

I personally say, if you like your vehicle, keep it. Fix it up and keep it.

When I moved here my first car was pushing 150K miles and was making noise, unidentifiable by Mr. Tire. :bigwhoop: and too embarrassing for me to go from here to Virginia each day. :drama:

I bought my new car two months later and three years later that car is at 133K miles and I have changed the timing belt, water pump, brakes, and tires. I don't care what noise this one decides to make. I'm fixing it and keeping it.

I still want a SUV or a 5 door but I will deal with what I have for now because putting $500-1K a year into a car I've used (vs. bought used) beats paying $2400-3600 or more a year to pay off one that is getting used up anyway.

IMO, you've been here long enough to know someone with auto mechanic skills who can do the work for you for cheaper than an auto center. Buy the parts, cook or buy that guy lunch, give him some green and drive on. :flowers:

With that long list of repairs, I better give him dinner and a :gossip:!!!! :lmao:

I hate this car with a passion, that's why I"m so ready to put a bullet in it. It's electrical system is possessed. It's a soccer mom car and it reminds me of my ex:barf:
I'll fix it if I can't find something cheap that runs, but I'm ready for something smaller and more gas conscious.

Like a JEEP! :lmao:

Beelzebaby666

Has confinement issues..
Just had it towed to a place.:frown:

Guess I'll at least get the fuel pump done and see how long that lasts me. I hate that damn car.:tantrum:

LexiGirl75

100% Goapele Head!
With that long list of repairs, I better give him dinner and a :gossip:!!!! :lmao:

I hate this car with a passion, that's why I"m so ready to put a bullet in it. It's electrical system is possessed. It's a soccer mom car and it reminds me of my ex:barf:
I'll fix it if I can't find something cheap that runs, but I'm ready for something smaller and more gas conscious.

Like a JEEP! :lmao:

You give him :gossip: he gets no money. That's straight from the Pimpette handbook. :flowers:

I feel you, but once you've done all that work you should be good to go. I mean you've probably put money into it already and replaced a few things. It's and investment at this point. Remember, after tackling the list it's $500-1k or $2400-3600 per year.