Ab Rocket

jenbengen

Watch it
So I do a lot of crunches/situps but had managed to hurt my shoulder which is aggravated by doing situps (I tend to tense that muscle group up with situps). I was disappointed because I am working on that tight tummy again.

So, I bought that Ab Rocket, assuming it would be a worthless piece of garbage like everything else on tv. But this thing is awesome! I supports your neck and head and your stomach muscles still get a serious workout. The dvd shows how to do it different ways to maximize use and it is fantastic.

Never thought I'd be so satisfied, so I thought I'd share for those of you who are pessimistic when it comes to tv ads for this kind of stuff.

Attachments

• abrocket.jpg
    abrocket.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 128
T

toppick08

So I do a lot of crunches/situps but had managed to hurt my shoulder which is aggravated by doing situps (I tend to tense that muscle group up with situps). I was disappointed because I am working on that tight tummy again.

So, I bought that Ab Rocket, assuming it would be a worthless piece of garbage like everything else on tv. But this thing is awesome! I supports your neck and head and your stomach muscles still get a serious workout. The dvd shows how to do it different ways to maximize use and it is fantastic.

Never thought I'd be so satisfied, so I thought I'd share for those of you who are pessimistic when it comes to tv ads for this kind of stuff.

:worthless

on your tummy.........:yay:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member

Cool! I used to have a step/pedal thingy that I used before I moved up here and to a smaller place. (can't remember the name of that darn thing!) I also had exercise bands with it for arms too - but I got rid of it before I moved thinking I wouldn't have room. I ride a stationary bike 30 mins 5x a week, and walk 3x a week at least 1 mile each time- plus I use exercise bands that I can also hook over the door for arms, shoulders, back, etc. But need something for the ab area. I am limited on time - and I get bored easily so it has to be easy to do & effective for me to keep it up!

I have a couple of questions: How long have you been using it? Are you seeing results? Is it as easy to fold down & put away as they say? Oh, and where did you buy yours? I see Walmart has a ship to a store feature on this item. It's only available online, but it is 99.00 versus the 135.w/ priority shipping on the AbRocket website. (that I saw it for)

tes218

Cool! I used to have a step/pedal thingy that I used before I moved up here and to a smaller place. (can't remember the name of that darn thing!) I also had exercise bands with it for arms too - but I got rid of it before I moved thinking I wouldn't have room. I ride a stationary bike 30 mins 5x a week, and walk 3x a week at least 1 mile each time- plus I use exercise bands that I can also hook over the door for arms, shoulders, back, etc. But need something for the ab area. I am limited on time - and I get bored easily so it has to be easy to do & effective for me to keep it up!

I have a couple of questions: How long have you been using it? Are you seeing results? Is it as easy to fold down & put away as they say? Oh, and where did you buy yours? I see Walmart has a ship to a store feature on this item. It's only available online, but it is 99.00 versus the 135.w/ priority shipping on the AbRocket website. (that I saw it for)

I saw it on NBC4 under "Does it really do that...?" Seems like it does according to the guy using it although he didn't follow the diet.
Ab Rocket: 2/7/08 - Does It Really Do That? News Story - WRC | Washington

Queenofdenile1

Love is Blind

godsbutterfly

Free to Fly
I guess I'll stick with doing the Pilates Plank - I have so much equipment in my Exercise Room I couldn't put anything else in there until we get rid of something else. I had stuff and hubby had stuff. Now if we would just use it like we should! I'm getting back to it again though. There are a lot of good things out for the ABS now. Doing the Plank does work though. Here is a link if anybody is interested Pilates Plank Pose Preparation and all you need is a mat or a flat surface.

signora

You should try the Bean and it's cheaper and where you can find it in Walmart and other stores. I think it's a good piece of exercise equipment, it's also quick and easy to use.