GTA Time

thurley42

HY;FR
Anyone have it on preorder? I'm a dork so that would include me.....7 days, starting to get a little pumped about it.

warneckutz

Anyone have it on preorder? I'm a dork so that would include me.....7 days, starting to get a little pumped about it.

:yay: Pre-Ordered it via best Buy about a month ago. I'm sure the game will be good. I pre-ordered mario Kart as well, probably play that for an hour or so and then the Wii won't see anything time for a few more months. :doh:

thurley42

HY;FR
i also preordered it from best buy...figure my reward zone bucks and coupons will pay for it by themselves...

i accidentally picked up the "Special Edition" Box when I pre-ordered......it is like 90 bucks for a backpack and crap i really don't want. I'm hoping they let me just get the game....

warneckutz

i also preordered it from best buy...figure my reward zone bucks and coupons will pay for it by themselves...

i accidentally picked up the "Special Edition" Box when I pre-ordered......it is like 90 bucks for a backpack and crap i really don't want. I'm hoping they let me just get the game....

I'd call them, TODAY. Orders done on-line can be a HUGE pain in the butt. I'd call them and let them know what you wanted to buy because if you go in the store to pick it up and tell them you want to switch, then they'll have to cancel the on-line order and with the reward zone cash, that's just going to turn your quick pick-up into a long nightmare (speaking from experience).

thurley42

HY;FR
I'd call them, TODAY. Orders done on-line can be a HUGE pain in the butt. I'd call them and let them know what you wanted to buy because if you go in the store to pick it up and tell them you want to switch, then they'll have to cancel the on-line order and with the reward zone cash, that's just going to turn your quick pick-up into a long nightmare (speaking from experience).

actually i went to the store and pre-ordered it....i have the box in my truck...that's why i am hoping they will let me switch..if not, no biggie i'll just have some presents to give my nephew for Xmas.

warneckutz

actually i went to the store and pre-ordered it....i have the box in my truck...that's why i am hoping they will let me switch..if not, no biggie i'll just have some presents to give my nephew for Xmas.

Ooooh... Well, if you go in there prior to picking up the game (this week??), you may want to switch it out.

thurley42

HY;FR
if by saying Wii gamers got screwed over because GTA is not available for Wii, which i don't know if it is \ or not.... I didn't think the Wii was built for that type of gaming...i thought wii was built for more group interactive games....

thurley42

HY;FR
No they didn't, there are games out for the Wii that aren't available for the 360 or PS3. Just buy one of those systems if you want to play the new GTA.

i've got a 360 and a PS3....yes pathetic I know, but the XBOX was out how long before the PS3? Anyway, I thought about getting Wii, and then I played one and just wasn't feeling it.. I mean it's cool for kids but the challenge just really wasn't there for me....If i'm going to play baseball, i'll play baseball...not just swing some remote control looking thing mindlessly through the air...I think it's great that they are working towards an interactive simulator that is affordable you can have in your home, but until it's developed further I think i'll just stick with my other systems...

Solja_Boy

GTA was leaked today and is availible for download from your freindly news group for the people with moded 360's..

Mojo

Hey, I'm sure Warneckutz will buy the backpack off of you. He can wear it around with the helmet he got when he bought the special edition halo 3 pack :lmao: