surgeon in calvert or st.marys

punjabigyrl

I wanted to know if anyone would recommend a good surgeon in calvert and one for st. marys hospital for gall bladder. Would really really appreciate it. Thanks in advance.

Radiant1

Soul Probe
I wanted to know if anyone would recommend a good surgeon in calvert and one for st. marys hospital for gall bladder. Would really really appreciate it. Thanks in advance.

William Michael Mahaffey or Kelly Fritz, both in Leonardtown. They both have a lot of experience doing laparoscopic cholecystectomies. I've transcribed their op reports for years and neither has had an in-operative screw up that I'm aware of.

FromTexas

This Space for Rent

Helmut Pfalz at Calvert did my wife's. He seemed awful nice and everything went great.

belvak

Happy Camper
William Michael Mahaffey or Kelly Fritz, both in Leonardtown. They both have a lot of experience doing laparoscopic cholecystectomies. I've transcribed their op reports for years and neither has had an in-operative screw up that I'm aware of.

Dr. Fritz did mine a couple of years ago and I would highly recommend her! Great bedside manner and an excellent surgeon!