Griffen's Irish Pub

TripleJ

When I go out for a beer, I usually go to Griffen's off of Rt 260, it is a nice place owned by nice people. I've only seen one fight in there, and that was by some visiting marines that didn't know how to act on Karaoke night. Other than that, everyone that comes in seems to get along great with each other. Any other nice places to grab a cold beer out there? My favorite bar in Calvert Co. burnt down two years ago. I never needed money to drink there, paid when I got around to it. If the bartender was busy I could just walk around and grab one for myself, it was great.

Pookie

Ghetto Fabulous
Why'd ya put this in the Dating & Marriage section? You looking to score a sweet barfly?

SxyPrincess

Originally posted by ememdee19
Why'd ya put this in the Dating & Marriage section? You looking to score a sweet barfly?
I thunk it...you wrote it. :lol:

Oh...Sex & The City is on. :banana: I hope it's a repeat from Sunday's episode I missed.

Pookie

Ghetto Fabulous
Originally posted by SxyPrincess
Oh...Sex & The City is on. :banana: I hope it's a repeat from Sunday's episode I missed.

Haven't watched the show. Am I missin' something good?

Pookie

Ghetto Fabulous
Originally posted by mainman
the ones on that avatar... are those your lips? (I'm bored) just goofn' round...:cheesy:

Duh, that went way over my head!

Ask Sxy, she'll tell ya....:biggrin: :cool:

TripleJ

Originally posted by ememdee19 [/i]

I'm sortta out of touch.... what's a sweet barfly? Don't know why I put it in here? Chalk it up to a Newbie mistake. Sorry:blushing:

mainman

Set Trippin
TripleJ,
are you the famous John Jacob
Jingleheimerschmidt I've been hearing about all my life. Pleased ta meetchya. Did you know Mary Poppins is also on this forum? :cheesy:

Pookie

Ghetto Fabulous
Originally posted by TripleJ
Originally posted by ememdee19 [/i]

I'm sortta out of touch.... what's a sweet barfly? Don't know why I put it in here? Chalk it up to a Newbie mistake. Sorry:blushing:

You're a newbie, I had to give you a hard time!:biggrin:

Pookie

Ghetto Fabulous
TripleJ,
Jingleheimerschmidt I've been hearing about all my life. Pleased ta meetchya. Did you know Mary Poppins is also on this forum? :cheesy:

Good one, MM!:cheesy:

watercolor

yeah yeah
Originally posted by SxyPrincess
I thunk it...you wrote it. :lol:

Breaking up through a post it note......:lol: Not to mention Cari geekin out at the end of the show while eating a bannana split. :lol:

TripleJ

TripleJ,
Nope that's not me, haven't chatted with Mary Poppins yet, but i have chatted with your mom, in another chat room though..., Pleased to meet you as well

TripleJ

Ok, i should have posted in "Entertainment" got it........... I'm going to take Friday night off and try to find me a sweet barfly, maybe even a sour one, I might even watch 'Sex in the City' if it is on :cheers:

TripleJ

Originally posted by cariblue
No. You can have a guy with you, if you prefer. Or, even a temporary guy. :cheesy:
not into guys? i wouln't mind one of those f**k buddies, that would be a perfect woman. That is the only episode that I can remember....:cheers:

TripleJ

Originally posted by cariblue
:confused:

Ok, at the risk of looking like i drink cosmopolitans ........there was a episode, where the main character, Carrie, calls a man to have sex whenever she wants. She would call, the guy would come over to her apartment, they would have sex, and he would leave right after. It was just a sex based relationship, they didn't even really talk to each other. She referred to him as a F**K Buddy, and that was the title of the episode. She messed up though, and tried dating the guy, found out she didn't have anything in common with him and didn't even really like him.:biggrin: