dog needs to be fixed

stylin

My 22 year old "child" bought a dog, which is now mine since he didn't realize how much responsibility a dog is.....I need to get him fixed (the dog not kid) Can any of you recommend a good place that is affordable? Thanks!

Christy

b*tch rocket
Is Lucky One's in Charlotte Hall still around? That's where I had all of my animals fixed.

frequentflier

happy to be living
My 22 year old "child" bought a dog, which is now mine since he didn't realize how much responsibility a dog is.....I need to get him fixed (the dog not kid) Can any of you recommend a good place that is affordable? Thanks!

How much does the dog weigh?

da6bearz

I need to get a cat fixed so she has no more kittens.....You know she's one of those strays that stay.....now she's ours. Do you have any idea how much it costs?

frequentflier

happy to be living
I need to get a cat fixed so she has no more kittens.....You know she's one of those strays that stay.....now she's ours. Do you have any idea how much it costs?

I don't know the cost but the Well Pet Clinic in Lex Park seems to be where everyone says it is least expensive. I have their card; phone # is 310 866 0303. Glad you are taking Mama in and taking care of her :)

J

jaybeeztoo

I don't know the cost but the Well Pet Clinic in Lex Park seems to be where everyone says it is least expensive. I have their card; phone # is 310 866 0303. Glad you are taking Mama in and taking care of her :)

Did our area code change? :wink:

thurley42

HY;FR

hes gay...so we are good on that

Well first, before anything ensure that your son doesn't start any clubs!

:lmao:

Second, as stated a few times...Well Pet

Lexib_

Blah.. Blah...Blah

I paid about 130.00 for neuter and all the shots for my cat. I got that done at well pet clinic

Beelzebaby666

Has confinement issues..
I'm taking my beagle Lucky13 to get fixed on Frieday!:jet:

He doesn't suspect a thing and I'm gonna give him a steak when he's all better. I feel bad, being his manhood and all.

:lol: