Hey War !!

T

toppick08

I was slightly nervous, but when I payed attention to how many days were left, I got REALLY nervous just now. The whole fear-factor is starting to set in.

Use that nervous energy to your advantage.....man, you're goning to do just fine.:yay:

Mojo

I was slightly nervous, but when I payed attention to how many days were left, I got REALLY nervous just now. The whole fear-factor is starting to set in.

Just use your "Golf Swing" as one of your poses, you will win for sure :lmao:

warneckutz

Just use your "Golf Swing" as one of your poses, you will win for sure :lmao:

:lmao:

Go up there...

Give 'em "the swing"...

Look out into the crowd as if I'm trying to see where the ball is going to land...

Yeah, that'd work.:smack:

B

Big Fatty

:lmao:

Go up there...

Give 'em "the swing"...

Look out into the crowd as if I'm trying to see where the ball is going to land...

Yeah, that'd work.:smack:

MightyMouse said, "Just picture me naked and you will overcome your fear." :lmao:

sux2b44

I heart CLeValley

:whistle: I used to body build in the early 80's. Nothing professional just local stuff. Worked at a Gym and started getting into it. The manager of the Gym was trying to go pro. I wasn't impressed with her. My dad had a cop friend who actually made it to Mr. Universe and then he turned into a hairdresser - hummm.

T

toppick08

:whistle: I used to body build in the early 80's. Nothing professional just local stuff. Worked at a Gym and started getting into it. The manager of the Gym was trying to go pro. I wasn't impressed with her. My dad had a cop friend who actually made it to Mr. Universe and then he turned into a hairdresser - hummm.

:buddies:

are your roses growing......:whistle:

T

toppick08

Nope. I gave them some rose food on saturday and watered them really well. I think there is one tiny sprout on one plant. The other two are just sitting there.

Just going to take some time, keep any aphids off them too.....