5 Ways to Score Big with Women

M

Mike Oxbig

Rats, I thought it said five ways to score with big women.

J

justhangn

Originally posted by Kyle
Should I give them your number? :shrug:

Yeah buddy, they really appreciate the action and if they are ugly too, it's even better.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by justhangn
Yeah buddy, they really appreciate the action and if they are ugly too, it's even better.
Justifies drinking heavily, doesn't it?

Jimbo

Dirty Old Man in Training
See, we guys are so much lower maintaince. Want to impress us, show up nekkidd. Bring beer.

Blondie76

Originally posted by Jimbo
See, we guys are so much lower maintaince. Want to impress us, show up nekkidd. Bring beer.

Don't you guys have problems performing when you are too intoxicated :confused:

Jimbo

Dirty Old Man in Training
I've had problems performing when I wasn't intoxicated enough, but what good Wingman hasn't?

SxyPrincess

Performing While Intoxicated...

I've noticed that most guys can last longer when they've got a good buzz/slightly drunk, but anything past that will kill their performance. :bubble:

TripleJ

Originally posted by SxyPrincess
Oh, and 'next morning' sex is good! :biggrin:
you have to still be there to have "next morning sex", and if she is big and ugly, that is the last thing you want after the beer buz has died:cheers:

SxyPrincess

Originally posted by TripleJ
you have to still be there to have "next morning sex", and if she is big and ugly, that is the last thing you want after the beer buz has died:cheers:
Good thing I don't go home with guys I meet once, then...:bubble: Wait, make that twice, and then 3 times, and 4 times...:lol: