legends

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
very interesting. I was dated the owner son D. Rucci until I found out he was messing around with the clubs bookkeeper.... Wonder if she had her up to her elbows in the cookie jar. :gossip:

SOO?
are you the beebes momma or are you pregant with D's kid?

if not then you should realise that you are just an easy lay and he gets that all the time:yahoo:

MMDad

Lem Putt
very interesting. I was dated the owner son D. Rucci until I found out he was messing around with the clubs bookkeeper.... Wonder if she had her up to her elbows in the cookie jar. :gossip:

Didn't you dump him last year when you found out he was cheating on you? What happened? Did you go back to him? Or can you still not let go a whole year later?

frannie529

Didn't you dump him last year when you found out he was cheating on you? What happened? Did you go back to him? Or can you still not let go a whole year later?
yeah I did and have moved on with my life. As they say what comes around goes around .

Qurious

Im On 1.
i loved that place...i always went there.

if they infact closed cuz of money then they should've started charging at the door...DUHHHHH

They were the only club in Waldorf with a mix of music....and a mix of crowd.

The drinks were cheap and made well, good music, good crowd.

But when it started getting crowded with folks from out of town, they should've started charging a cover charge....

i wish i knew some investors who would go in on purchasing it with me....I'D BE RICH. :yahoo:

Look, Frannie. You're confuseded about the timing of events. :poorbaby: You brought the love of your life up first and only then did MMDad bring up the subject of the thread from a year ago.

Let him go, Frannie. :huggy:

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
OK Frannypanny I read the other thread and From what I gathered you were the other woman. So what's the beef now jerky? R U really just pizzed you that can't go and wallow and spread hate and discontent anymore at Legends?

Oh and you should read my Sign's thread. There is the perfect magnetic solution for your spurned love there.:popcorn: