Football!

SmallTown

Football season!
Well, I can tell it is football season finally. Went to Giant for some gametime beverages, and gone was the Sam Adams Summer Ale. It was replaced by the Sam Adams OctoberFest. Seems like it is out pretty early this year for some reason, but it doesn't matter. For me it tells me one thing is here... FOOTBALL SEASON!!!!!

Luckily I had beer while watching the Redskins last night. We need to do something with that o-line... Ours QBs were being a$$ raped everytime they dropped back into the pocket.

All is not lost, however. Mike Vick of the Falcons continues to dazzle... With the o-line that the skins have this year, I bet spurrier wishes he had a qb that could escape that rush!

"I didn't see it, but I've been told by reliable sources that Vick's preseason highlight actually came in a recent midweek practice session. Rolling to his right, Vick threw back across his body and launched a 55-yard scoring strike to Peerless Price, who was running a post pattern. Big deal? It is considering that neither of Vick's feet were touching the ground when he released the ball."

TripleJ

Saw the Redskins lose 20-0 the season is here :smile: , At least we are on course to win the super bowl if this continues throughout the preseason.