Oh No!!!

Beelzebaby666

Has confinement issues..
One of the parakeets began favoring it's right foot and now won't use it at all! I've read that it could be anything from a broken toe to a tumor!:frown:

How much is a bird vet? I'm afraid to touch him but he's being fed by his bird buddy Jack, who is very protective of him.

Does Well Pet do birds? I just paid out a grand this week in car repairs and vet bills so taking him to the other vet is kind of out of the question:frown:

M

Mousebaby

One of the parakeets began favoring it's right foot and now won't use it at all! I've read that it could be anything from a broken toe to a tumor!:frown:

How much is a bird vet? I'm afraid to touch him but he's being fed by his bird buddy Jack, who is very protective of him.

Does Well Pet do birds? I just paid out a grand this week in car repairs and vet bills so taking him to the other vet is kind of out of the question:frown:

Go to St. Mary's and get their Care Credit. That is how we do vet visits. Comes in handy when you have a zoo! Dr. Forrest does birdies. Good Luck! :huggy: