Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
This was not an officially sanctioned "Fun Weekend"

The next one isn't until October 3rd. :rolleyes:

JabbaJawz

Be about it
:yay: Got a new car!!!!!!! :yay:

Other than that, nothing too exciting! I did go to Harbor Sounds and Catamarans on Saturday.

JabbaJawz

Be about it
Originally posted by Kyle
Another one? :wink:

My Focus was 3 1/2 years old, so it had been a while since I got a new one. :biggrin:

Today I need to scope out lawnmowers...been putting that off for long enough! :bubble:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Dinner and Tiki on Friday and took the chicklet to the Beach Party in Leonardtown Saturday afternoon/evening. That was fun and she had a ball.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by JolietJake
Not good. She'll be awake all night, worried some SMIB will mistake it for a sheep. :rolleyes:
She shouldn’t lose any sleep, all the SMIB will do is yank the guy from Illinois off the goat's back and direct him back towards his sister.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Originally posted by kwillia
I had a great weekend too... I spent Saturday with Catt and Otter listening to some gread bluegrass music....:getdown:

:yeahthat:

It WAS a nice day! We enjoyed meeting you and your family and seeing a pic of your "special baby." :biggrin:

LeeLoo

Teach me to talk
I attended the Cradle of Invasion Activities at Solomon's Island. There was some truly fascinating facts to be learned and amazing sights to be seen. I think the most profound was hearing the WWII veterans who trained at Solomon's Island.
It was also very fascinating to learn that a memorial is in the process of being built to honor those who served and trained there.

Elle

Happy Camper!
I spent Friday afternoon with my sick baby and then Sat. had a scrapbook class then went to a party at hubby's friend's house then we went out to dinner at Applebees. Yesterday BIL came over and helped hubby with the shed (I supervised). Nothing really exciting!!!!!

LateApex

Rain sure puts a damper on things.

I was hoping to go for a drive, but the rain kept my car out of commission.

Didn't get to play any soccer - the fields were too wet.

Went to the Tiki bar on Saturday - just turned 31. I think I'm still recovering from that episode.

Finally made it over to Hula's - I now know that I haven't been missing anything.

Good news - soccer season starts very soon!

Ponytail

Worked Saturday, Built a door frame, and attempted to install my new DVD player (which lead to the immediate research/shopping for a new TV) on Sunday.
Ahh yes, the life of the single guy. :rolleyes: