"The Life of David Gale"

B

Betty_Elms

Has anyone seen this? I thought it was one of the best movies I have seen in a long time. I probably wouldn't have looked at the DVD twice if someone hadn't recommended it to me. Stars Kevin Spacey, Kate Winslet and Laura Linney. The only drawback I saw to it was some of Kate Winslet's overacting. Great ending!

Blondie76

It's on my Netflix list. Unfortunately it has a long wait on it. Looks really good though. I wanted to see it when it was out in the theater.

G

giggles04

Yeah its on my Netflix list too! Hope to get it sometime soon!

K

Kizzy

This movie is next on my netflix list, so I should have it this weekend. I'm looking forward to seeing it and only decided to get it after seeing it got a 5 star rating.

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Originally posted by Betty_Elms
Has anyone seen this? I thought it was one of the best movies I have seen in a long time. I probably wouldn't have looked at the DVD twice if someone hadn't recommended it to me. Stars Kevin Spacey, Kate Winslet and Laura Linney. The only drawback I saw to it was some of Kate Winslet's overacting. Great ending!

This was a great movie (even for being "liberal balderdash" :lol:). And I couldn't agree more about Winslett's overacting. :duh: The great acting by Spacey makes this movie definately worthwhile. Don't get me wrong, the death penalty issue they fought in the movie annoyed the heck out of me, but it's one I would definately see again. :yay:

K

Kizzy

DON'T ANSWER THAT. I should have this movie this evening in the mailbox.

Please PM her.

K

Kizzy

I just finished watching this movie and I must say it was one of the best movies I've seen in a long time. The hubby figured out the plot near the end, but I had no clue.