So... are you all going to jump my case?

sleuth

Livin' Like Thanksgivin'
...if I say I have a girlfriend now? and that we've been absolutely mad about each other from the moment we met just over a week ago?

Because if you are... I was just kiddin' :biggrin:

sleuth

Livin' Like Thanksgivin'
Thank you...
I've been back for over a week now...
Just been watching and listening.

G

giggles04

Ha ... either get yourself a phone card... or you both get cell phones with free nights and weekends!!!

mainman

Set Trippin
Originally posted by sleuth14
She's in Indiana...
my phone bill is going to be really high this month.
I just have to ask, what are your intentions with a girl in Indiana? Seems to be stretching things abit doesnt it?

Otter

Nothing to see here
Originally posted by sleuth14
She's in Indiana...
my phone bill is going to be really high this month.

Get the Verizon phone plan for unlimitied calls in US, local and long distance..49.95 a month..

G

giggles04

Originally posted by otter
Get the Verizon phone plan for unlimitied calls in US, local and long distance..49.95 a month..

Yes... that plan is a wonderful thing!

LeeLoo

Teach me to talk
Originally posted by giggles04
Ha ... either get yourself a phone card... or you both get cell phones with free nights and weekends!!!
I really suggest using your cell phone plan to it's full advantage. When my current relationship was long distance, or phone calls were free - just included as part of our regular cell bill.

sleuth

Livin' Like Thanksgivin'
Originally posted by mainman
I just have to ask, what are your intentions with a girl in Indiana? Seems to be stretching things abit doesnt it?

i'm not going to answer that question or everyone WILL jump my case :biggrin:

Let's just say... when she walked into the room it was like no one else was there.

sleuth

Livin' Like Thanksgivin'
I was just going to buy an extra battery for my cell phone. I already have free nights and weekends, but the battery is only good for about 2 1/2 hours, even when I talk with it plugged in.

J

justhangn

Long distance relationship.........

I guess it's cheaper than $3.99 a minute.