10 Steps to Greater Sex Appeal (for men)

LeeLoo

Teach me to talk
"Make sure that your belt matches your shoes, your pants are the correct length and your shirt is wrinkle-free."
This screams "married" to me. Or rather that the gentleman in question has a woman dressing him. Or he is a little more vain than I would care for a man to be.
Neat and presentable? YES!
Being too concerned about his appearance? NO.

TripleJ

Originally posted by LeeLoo
"Make sure that your belt matches your shoes, your pants are the correct length and your shirt is wrinkle-free."
This screams "married" to me. Or rather that the gentleman in question has a woman dressing him. Or he is a little more vain than I would care for a man to be.
Neat and presentable? YES!
Being too concerned about his appearance? NO.
Only married men know how to dress? I thought it was the other way around?:cheers:

SxyPrincess

Originally posted by LeeLoo
This screams "married" to me.
Must smell good, too! :bubble:

LeeLoo

Teach me to talk
Originally posted by cariblue
No. :rolleyes: @ anyone who would suggest such a thing.

Plenty of single men dress well, match and know how to use an iron.
True, and many single women dress like male construction workers. :shrug:

All in all thu, this article seems to be concerned with how a single man dresses, implying if he doesn't dress as if he stepped from the pages of GQ he will not attract a mate, which should not be a concern as long as he is neat and presentable.

Jimbo

Dirty Old Man in Training
Originally posted by cariblue
No. :rolleyes: @ anyone who would suggest such a thing.

Plenty of single men dress well, match and know how to use an iron.

Thank You Cariblue.

I may not look like I walked off the set of GQ, but I never look liked I crawled off the couch of a frat house. Well, except after about 6 Mai Tais at the Tiki... but really I didn't care what I looked like that day. Ugg.. but that's not the point.

A lot of us young single PROFESSIONAL (as in career oriented) guys try to make it a point to be presentable, be it in T-shir and Jeans or pressed slacks and Ironed shirts. To not be is almost disrespectful, not just to yourself, but to others.

I don't like going out and seeing some hoochie wearing clothes that she shouldn't be; I try to show the same courtisies I expect. I don't wear clothes that say "I don't give a sh*t" or make somebody think "D*mn, somebody call the fashon police".

It doesn't take any time to iron out toss something in the dryer or press it with an iron.. to not do so is just about lazy and shows no self pride or self respect.

Can't Iron? Ever try? If its that bad, thats what a dry cleaner is for, or wrinkle free pants.

Sorry. Rant over.