Power Pump

morningbell

hmmmmmm
Kicked my a$$.

My legs are jello and I'm having a hard time walking down the steps.

I love being back at a gym and I especially love that someone has decided to join me.

lovinmaryland

Kicked my a$$.

My legs are jello and I'm having a hard time walking down the steps.

I love being back at a gym and I especially love that someone has decided to join me.

:high5:I love me some power pump. Now you can take those moves from class & add those to your normal routine :yay:

morningbell

hmmmmmm
:high5:I love me some power pump. Now you can take those moves from class & add those to your normal routine :yay:

I was thinking I could handle more weight on the bar but I should have taken the extra 2.5 off. I do love the arm work but the squats kill. Also I'm working with a stress fracture in the ball of my right foot so its harder at times, I have to stop. I'm going back, see you there!

I feel fine:coffee: :cool:

:dead:

:lol:

You're bad. You will enjoy the Power Pump class, no hard to follow choreography:starcat: Straight up reps. You're going to the class tomorrow right?

See you there tonight to discuss tomorrow's class :whip:

lovinmaryland

I was thinking I could handle more weight on the bar but I should have taken the extra 2.5 off. I do love the arm work but the squats kill. Also I'm working with a stress fracture in the ball of my right foot so its harder at times, I have to stop. I'm going back, see you there!

I make that same mistake (thinking I can do the extra weight) then I end up sore as shiat :lol: For squats & lunges I am at 35lbs and for the arm work I am anywhere from 20-30 lbs depending what the main focus will be.

morningbell

hmmmmmm
I make that same mistake (thinking I can do the extra weight) then I end up sore as shiat :lol: For squats & lunges I am at 35lbs and for the arm work I am anywhere from 20-30 lbs depending what the main focus will be.

Thats a lot of weight for all those reps :faint:

You tough biatch!:high5:

lovinmaryland

Thats a lot of weight for all those reps :faint:

You tough biatch!:high5:

I have been taking the class for almost a year though. When I started I was not at that weight. I cringe when she says "so today we are going to do over 100 squats" I know I will be in pain for days :lol:

What gym do you go to?