SOMD.com Campout - August 15 - 17

Spoke with Ann (owner) at Take it Easy Campground - she was excited to have us and has put a note on the Calendar. What they will do is put all the campers/trailers in section "C" and the tenters in section "B". We can do camp fires in section "B" and "C" and they will provide the fire rings.

When you call to make your reservation, tell them you are with the SOMD.com group and they will ensure you get in the right location.

If you want to just stop by and use the pool for the day, it is $7.50 per person - it is not a big pool, but the water is wet.

The phone number for reservations is PHONE: 301-994-0494 / TOLL FREE:1-877-994-0494 - again, refer to SOMD.com group for arrival on August 15th and departing on the 17th - or whatever your plans allow you to do.

Vrai - thank you for letting us use the name for organizational purposes.

yankee44

I have a huge towable grill that is stored at Cecil park (about 5 min from campground) that I will go get first thing that Saturday morning so just bring some meat and we can cook it up.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
I may hafta borrow my folks TT for this b/c it may be a tad hot to be tenting. Sounds like a drunkfest in the making.:cheers:

bcp

In My Opinion
They are great :yay:

:lol: If you hit it just right you can flip it into the cooler!

Hey - I like the idea of "if this fly's" let's organize a group for discount purposes - for the future that is...

amature,
If you hit it right, it wraps around the tire, releases at just the right moment and heads into the cooling fan where it is cubed and thrown back to the top of the manifold, thus cooking it so you can eat at the next rest stop. if you are really good and there is a farm field near by,, you can have veggies too.

whats with this cooler crap? what? you dont like to eat or something?

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
amature,
If you hit it right, it wraps around the tire, releases at just the right moment and heads into the cooling fan where it is cubed and thrown back to the top of the manifold, thus cooking it so you can eat at the next rest stop. if you are really good and there is a farm field near by,, you can have veggies too.

:roflmao:

amature,

Sorry - I will go sit in the corner now... I don't have mad skillz since I am lacking in the dually diesel department.

bcp

In My Opinion
I may hafta borrow my folks TT for this b/c it may be a tad hot to be tenting. Sounds like a drunkfest in the making.:cheers:

not sure about everyone else, but I was going to be bringing my Bible so as to preach to you all,, panlady will be making sure yall pay close attention to my preaching.

communion will be served,, repeatedly....

not sure about everyone else, but I was going to be bringing my Bible so as to preach to you all,, panlady will be making sure yall pay close attention to my preaching.

communion will be served,, repeatedly....

After a six-pack it won't matter... :lol:

Uh-oh. Camping. If I tell my husband, he'll make me go.

I have extra room in our bunk, Hoover won't mind - seriously, she won't. :lmao:

watercolor

yeah yeah
Well that is awesome! Like I said- we have a 2 room tent- and someone is allowed to bunk with us if they like! :)

We will be reserving soon. This sounds like alot of fun!

bcp

In My Opinion
I open my trunk and hang towels around the openings to create a privacy zone.

learned it by living in my car.

dont even ask about the bathroom