What is it?????

JLS

Anyone ever gotten a red circular spot on their nose - I have one on the side of my nose under my eye area (not directly under it but..) anyone have any idea what it is? I thought at first it was from my sunglasses but it hasn't gone for like 2 weeks?? I've put like neosporin (SP?) on it and I've tried like Benadryl thinking maybe it was an allergic reaction to something but its still there and isn't going away? Any thoughts?

Dye Tied

Garden Variety Gnome
Anyone ever gotten a red circular spot on their nose - I have one on the side of my nose under my eye area (not directly under it but..) anyone have any idea what it is? I thought at first it was from my sunglasses but it hasn't gone for like 2 weeks?? I've put like neosporin (SP?) on it and I've tried like Benadryl thinking maybe it was an allergic reaction to something but its still there and isn't going away? Any thoughts?

ringworm

JLS

I've checked out the websites and nothing on the pics look like what I have.. its only 1 spot, doesn't itch, doesn't ache - just red splotchy spot.. (so far anyway)....

A

amotley

if you get a jock itch or athletes foot creme like tinactin, use it for seven days straight twice a day and it goes away its ringworm my daughter just recently had it. hers didnt itch or anything was just a small round spot right between her eyes