Tiki Bar Opening

tomsa

What is the date for the Tiki Bar opening this year.  I heard it was friday april 19th.  is this right?

Danzig

It was sold since they thought it would be a slow year, cause they are going to close the bridge for 6 to 8 months to do repairs.

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
Originally posted by Danzig
It was sold since they thought it would be a slow year, cause they are going to close the bridge for 6 to 8 months to do repairs.

What? Did you hear that from a local realtor? Not to slight that profession, but in my experience, rumors about the bridge closing have usually been spread by those with a financial interest in people buying homes on one side of the bridge or the other.

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
Tiki opening this year will be Friday, April 16th starting at noon, or thereabouts. Auto traffic will be limited in the afternoon, so be sure to (1) get to the bar early, park, and expect to stay all day; or (2) park under the bridge in Glascock Field, take the shuttle to/from the bar and leave when you want to.

fantasyillusion

...fear...me...
Originally posted by BadGirl
Tiki opening this year will be Friday, April 16th starting at noon, or thereabouts. Auto traffic will be limited in the afternoon, so be sure to (1) get to the bar early, park, and expect to stay all day; or (2) park under the bridge in Glascock Field, take the shuttle to/from the bar and leave when you want to.

or (3) stay home... some people are better off there...

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by BadGirl
Auto traffic will be limited in the afternoon, so be sure to (1) get to the bar early, park, and expect to stay all day; or (2) park under the bridge in Glascock Field, take the shuttle to/from the bar and leave when you want to.
Or swim once the bridge closes. :rolleyes:

J

justhangn

Originally posted by RoseRed
Or swim once the bridge closes. :rolleyes:

Does that mean all the wimmins will be doing the breast stroke to get across?? :confused:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by justhangn
Does that mean all the wimmins will be doing the breast stroke to get across?? :confused:
Will you be following with the video camera like last year? :wink:

J

justhangn

Will you be following with the video camera like last year? :wink:
Absolutely........I've even picked up a new camera that has a better zoom........:yum:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Absolutely........I've even picked up a new camera that has a better zoom........:yum:
Yay! Then I better get my flotation devices checked out! :biggrin:

J

justhangn

Yay! Then I better get my flotation devices checked out! :biggrin:

Not a problem, that camera will get so close, everyone that views the pictures will get wet. :jet:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Thanks but I have news paper spread out........no sense cleaning up more than once.... :cool:
Just try not to smudge it to much. :rolleyes: