Your Shirt Drives Me Crazy!

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Wanna spice up your love life? Cheaper than a sports car, cleaner than an exotic pet...get a shirt!

A new range of T-shirts has been impregnated with pheromones which are said to attract members of the opposite sex.

Berlin designer Anna Figoluschka claims the so-called flirtshirt gives its wearer an advantage over their rivals.

T-shirts with a blue anchor design contain male pheromones, which are hormone-based scents.

Those with a pink heart contain female pheromones, reports The Daily Telegraph.
~~~~~~~

Hmmmm...I wonder what happens when you take it off?

G

giggles04

That is too funny. What are they going to come up with next?!?!?!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Well, all I'd ever attract would be women because I wouldn't be caught dead with pink hearts on my shirt in public. Just another gimmick and scam. Remember the cologne back in the 80's that was supposedly phermone based, as in "wear this cologne and the opposite sex will come running"?

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Re: Damn!!!

Originally posted by bknarw
I keep getting the shirts with the "PSYCHO" pheremone in them!

Quick..Take it off now!

Maybe you'll have better luck. :lol: j/k

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by Sharon
Wanna spice up your love life? Cheaper than a sports car, cleaner than an exotic pet...get a shirt!

I get the gist of the sports car, but exotic pet has me somewhat confused. What type of pet would spice up your love life? Just curious.

bknarw

Attire Monitor
Re: Re: Your Shirt Drives Me Crazy!

Originally posted by Ken King

I get the gist of the sports car, but exotic pet has me somewhat confused. What type of pet would spice up your love life? Just curious.

A Penthouse Pet?
:D

Ken King

PREMO Member
Re: Re: Re: Your Shirt Drives Me Crazy!

Originally posted by bknarw

A Penthouse Pet?
:D

Doubt if I could slip that one pass the wife nor do I think I want to try it (she knows how to shoot the guns).

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
The wife might go for it if you could train your new pet to do housework, laundry, cook, etc. Just a suggestion...
:lmao:

Ken King

PREMO Member
Originally posted by vraiblonde
The wife might go for it if you could train your new pet to do housework, laundry, cook, etc. Just a suggestion...
:lmao:

You mean she is supposed to do that stuff!!!!! :lmao: