Yorktown, Virginia?

SoMDGirl42

I need assistance from the fellow forumites. I am assisting with planning an off-site meeting for work. I need to come up with something fun for the group to do on day 2. Suggestions have been made regarding a golfing outting. Problem being, not everyone is a golfer. If we did putt putt, that might work, but looking for other suggestions.

Who is familiar with this area and can assist? The group will probably be 25 or so. I googled Yorktown and didn't come up with anything very diverse. I know there is a lot of history stuff we could do, but I'm looking for something fun, not educational. :lmao:

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
I need assistance from the fellow forumites. I am assisting with planning an off-site meeting for work. I need to come up with something fun for the group to do on day 2. Suggestions have been made regarding a golfing outting. Problem being, not everyone is a golfer. If we did putt putt, that might work, but looking for other suggestions.

Who is familiar with this area and can assist? The group will probably be 25 or so. I googled Yorktown and didn't come up with anything very diverse. I know there is a lot of history stuff we could do, but I'm looking for something fun, not educational. :lmao:

Does it have to be Yorktown? If you need tidewater VA, there is also Williamsburg, Norflok and Va Beach.
Closer to here is the Tides Inn located in Irvington Va

T

toppick08

Take them to Busch Gardens, and strap their azz to the Griffon Coaster...:jameo:

:lmao:

slotted

There is Water Country - Home in nearby Williamsburg along with Busch Gardens. Or go tour some history of the area like Cornwallis Cave, Yorktown Civil War Cemetery, or tour the York River www.yorktowncruises.com.

There are a few ghost tours around too, maybe in yorktown or williamsburg/Jamestown.

Elle

Happy Camper!