Battlefield: BAD COMPANY

vanbells

Pookieboo!!!
My friends have been talking about this game. I'm thinking this is going to be the next best FPS since Call of Duty 5 is going back to World War II times. Damn Treyarch!!!!

warneckutz

My friends have been talking about this game. I'm thinking this is going to be the next best FPS since Call of Duty 5 is going back to World War II times. Damn Treyarch!!!!

I like it. It's a pretty good shooter. The cut scenes are worth watching. I'm not too far in the game but it's been entertaining anyway. Definitely worth getting, in my opinion.

thurley42

HY;FR
That's what I was thinking.

I cannot wait until NCAA '09 and Madden '09 hit the streets! :yahoo:

are you done with GTA? i just got through the part where you have to decide to kill Playboy X or the dude that just got out of prison..i didn't play it for a long time after i bought it and now i'm getting back into it.

warneckutz

are you done with GTA? i just got through the part where you have to decide to kill Playboy X or the dude that just got out of prison..i didn't play it for a long time after i bought it and now i'm getting back into it.

:nerd: I beat that thing like 2 weeks ago. :lmao: I've been playing Tiger '08 and some NCAA '07 and 08, NBA 2K8, just picking up some achievements

chess

low 5... hi 5......
I really like this game...

OK, that's all I have to say about that (for now)...

i saw you playing yesterday...

im in the process of beating Ninja Gaiden II and then maybe Bad Company...

Ive started on the Hulk already

and how have Command and Conquer 3 and Alone in the Dark 4 to beat now too...

and ncaa 09 football and madden come out ~2 months..