Call of Duty : World at War

chess

low 5... hi 5......
its gonna suck...

and lord stanley step up your cod 4 game and play with me.. i wont embarass you to much in my skills....

mrx: if u got 360 hit me up on the car forum and let me know ur gamertag

T

tiny_dancer33

yea this sucks. I wish they would stay with the modern day theme. The modern weapons are a lot more fun to play with

Yeah the weapons are cooler in COD4...the game's absolutely great and I love playing COD4, but my all time favorite is still the North African campaign back in COD2.

Looking forward to World at War. :yay:

LordStanley

I know nothing
Tried to play CoD3 on Saturday. That lasted about 20mins, then I threw COD4 back in the 360.

Man... Talk about being spoiled.

I hope Treyarch uses a better graphics engine and makes the game play more realistic on World at War.

MrX

High Octane
Tried to play CoD3 on Saturday. That lasted about 20mins, then I threw COD4 back in the 360.

Man... Talk about being spoiled.

I hope Treyarch uses a better graphics engine and makes the game play more realistic on World at War.

World at War is supposed to used the CoD4 engine.

I agree, i never play CoD3 anymore either.

frogman123

They are using the ssame engine as cod 2 and 4... its not going to be like cod3--- it will have that smooth gameplay/movement like 2 and 4

Hollagraphik

People are playing the Beta right now on Live. From what I'm hearing, it's pretty damn good. Minus the typical Beta style glitches.

Peter Forsberg

Game comes out Tuesday. 11/11. The beta can be download on xbox live marketplace now. They fixed have pacthed the glitches.

Peter Forsberg

Get COD World at War early at Gamestop 11/10/08 after 5:00pm thats today may only be for pre-orders. Gametsop made a deal with Activison to make this happen.

Gwydion

If you do get it, let us know how big the multiplayer maps are. Every one in the beta was too small to enjoy.

Gwydion

There are some bigger maps but I still hate the spawn points in this game

Aye, that was a huge problem I had with the Beta. You can spawn....anywhere it seems, I once spawned in front of a camper unloading clip after clip at the spawn location to rack up the kills.