Partying in Northern Calvert Co.

Sparx

I see a lot of activity on here about partying down in Solomons and further south. Anyone in here doing anything or living north of Prince Frederick? I'm fairly new to the area and looking for some new freinds to party with...etc. I don't like driving much farther south than Prince Frederick when partying...lol.

Otter

Nothing to see here
Dunkirk officially seceded from Calvert and southern Maryland, folks there have to party with the NoVa folks.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
There are some great places to go in North Beach and even Deale, if you are interested.

Vince

Originally posted by migtig
There are some great places to go in North Beach and even Deale, if you are interested.

Also, heard about a place or two in North Beach, but can't remember the names at the moment. Must be alzheimers setting in again.:confused:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Originally posted by Sparx
I see a lot of activity on here about partying down in Solomons and further south. Anyone in here doing anything or living north of Prince Frederick? I'm fairly new to the area and looking for some new freinds to party with...etc. I don't like driving much farther south than Prince Frederick when partying...lol.

Depends.... Are you hot?

SamSpade

Actually most of the folks I know from work live out there, Dunkirk, Chesapeake Beach, Deale, South AA County. But they are just too far. But I do like the Rod N Reel.

Sparx

Yeah Mig Tig I'm interested. I have been to Calypso Bay, in Deale and Chaneys and Traders in in North Beach or Chesapeake Beach whichever, haven't figured out the difference yet...lol.
Pixiegirl, I've been told I'm hot but from your web page I can tell I'm a little older than you if that matters.
As for those of you who think So MD. is all there is to the world, a trip out of there might be wise...lol.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Yeah Mig Tig I'm interested. I have been to Calypso Bay, in Deale and Chaneys and Traders in in North Beach or Chesapeake Beach whichever, haven't figured out the difference yet...lol.
Pixiegirl, I've been told I'm hot but from your web page I can tell I'm a little older than you if that matters.
As for those of you who think So MD. is all there is to the world, a trip out of there might be wise...lol.
In deale:
Try the Happy Harbour Inn on any night other than Weds - up the road from calypso and then down the road, try Herrington harbor - the bar is really nice.

In North Beach:
You go to Chaney's - WOW
Any how, try Thursday - especially popular on nights/days when races and sports are on. Neptune's is nice on the weekends.

In Chesapeake Beach:
Rod-N-Reel - little pricey - but fun at the tiki bar
Abners - Sometimes has karoke in there too

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones

I was just wondering. I like to be around attractive people cause I'm shallow like that. :biggrin:

Kidding, i was just yankin' your chain. :razz2:

Sparx

Yeah, Calypso has live music on the weekends and a DJ on another night, not sure which one. Nice place, good food, nice TIKI bar too. They have a website you can find searching on google or somewhere.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
MigTig why the WOW about Chaneys? Is that a good WOW or a suprised WOW?
:roflmao: Maybe it's changed since the time I went, but it was kinda intimidating the last time I was in there. Two women got into a knockdown drag out fight over who got to talk to me cause I was "purtie", three guys were hiding me, one guy was telling me not to make eye contact with any of the wild beasts in there. :roflmao: Thankfully my friends boyfriend looked like an escaped felon at the time, so he hustled me out safely. :roflmao: After that I have never been back.

SeaRide

Originally posted by migtig
:roflmao: Maybe it's changed since the time I went, but it was kinda intimidating the last time I was in there. Two women got into a knockdown drag out fight over who got to talk to me cause I was "purtie", three guys were hiding me, one guy was telling me not to make eye contact with any of the wild beasts in there. :roflmao: Thankfully my friends boyfriend looked like an escaped felon at the time, so he hustled me out safely. :roflmao: After that I have never been back.

Hot dang! I miss it! :biggrin:

Sparx

That was my impresion of Chaney's when I checked it out too. I do really like Calypso though. Went to Traders in CB last night. Good food. Wonder if it gets hoppin on weekends.

TripleJ

That was my impresion of Chaney's when I checked it out too. I do really like Calypso though. Went to Traders in CB last night. Good food. Wonder if it gets hoppin on weekends.
Chaney's is a biker bar pool tables and all, I like it when the cat fights break out, I've never had any problem in there though? Hmmmn? I did have to go out to my truck once and get my 9mm, when I saw a biker go out to his van, while my friend was beating his friend in a $200 dollar bet pool game, nothing happened, we collected the money, drank our beers and went home:cheers: