Looking for my father...Can anyone help?

K

Kara

I am trying to find my father and was told he was living in Maryland. I got a partial address of Shington Boulevard??? in Chesapeake Beach 20732. I cannot confirm this address as I am not sure if this street even exists. His name is Frank W. Bristow and his DOB is 2/27/48 (he would be 55 today), he is of Cherokee Indian decent. Please if anyone can help or knows any information about him I truly would appreciate it. My direct email is Kara@lbrook.com

Thank you.

K

Kara

Found out correct address which is Box 711, Chesapeake Beach. Called the local post office and confirmed he DOES have a box there. Please can anyone help...I wrote a letter but have had no response yet:confused:

J

justhangn

Originally posted by Kara
I wrote a letter but have had no response yet:confused:

This is what the police call "A CLUE".

I have no idea your circumstances, but have you considered the thought that something’s are better off being unknown?

mainman

Set Trippin
Found out correct address which is Box 711, Chesapeake Beach. Called the local post office and confirmed he DOES have a box there. Please can anyone help...I wrote a letter but have had no response yet:confused:
Where are you from?

K

Kara

A Clue????

I am in Florida and I am adopted. I was raised by an abusive adopted mother and after 33 years I found my real mother and I am trying to find my real father. I am not so much looking for a relationship as I am for mainely medical background as I am a mother of 2 now. I understand your comment about "A CLUE" however, somethings are better NOT left unknown.

BullDawg

Duck Molester
Re: A Clue????

I am in Florida and I am adopted. I was raised by an abusive adopted mother and after 33 years I found my real mother and I am trying to find my real father. I am not so much looking for a relationship as I am for mainely medical background as I am a mother of 2 now. I understand your comment about "A CLUE" however, somethings are better NOT left unknown.
Best of luck in your search Kara, I can understand you wanting to know those answers...

mainman

Set Trippin
Re: Re: A Clue????

Originally posted by BullDawg
Best of luck in your search Kara, I can understand you wanting to know those answers...
:yeahthat: Come here and find him.... If you have the means. It is for medical reasons I'm sure he would understand... (well I hope so anyways)

J

justhangn

Re: A Clue????

I understand your comment about "A CLUE" however, somethings are better NOT left unknown.

Agreed. Good luck in your search.

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
You can hang out at the PO and wait until he comes in to get his mail. :wink:

J

justhangn

Originally posted by Sharon
You can hang out at the PO and wait until he comes in to get his mail. :wink:
I can see it now......

"which one of you is Bristow??"
over_under_shotgun_turning_md_wht.gif

K

Kara

???

If I could make it up to Maryland I probably would hang around the PO for a bit, but I don't even know IF I could confront him under those circumstances!

I would just like to know a little about him and his and his family's health over the years and if there is anything I should be concerned about. If he doesn't want me in his life at all then I can live with that I wish he would just let me know. I guess that's why I started this thread in hope someone who read it might know him.....

mainman

Set Trippin
Re: ???

If he doesn't want me in his life at all then I can live with that I wish he would just let me know
How can I say this without sounding mean? Maybe he is trying to let you know, by not responding... Try a few more letters.. Maybe he has a wife taking them and throwing them away.. You never know!
:flowers: I do wish you the best of luck though...

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I guess that's why I started this thread in hope someone who read it might know him.....
And do what? Give you his phone number?

Have you tried running him down on Switchboard.com? A friend of mine found her birth mother that way.

K

Kara

Re: Re: ???

Originally posted by mainman
Maybe he is trying to let you know, by not responding...

I know what you mean...I guess I am just hoping there is another reason for no response from him. I tried a Certified letter recently so we'll see what happens.

Thanks....:rolleyes:

K

Kara

Originally posted by Ken King
You might have to use a paid search to find any information for him, here is one source http://www.ussearch.com/

Thanks for the advice, however I did use USSearch and that is the only information they had on him was his PO Box....

Dymphna

Loyalty, Friendship, Love
There is only one Bristow in the tricounty phone book I have. First name is Weir and it's a LaPlata number, which is in Charles County.

Any other information you may have would be more helpful like names of any of his friends or relatives. Your birth mother may not have thought to tell you that she'd met his friends while she was involved with him, but it would help you find him.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Well yeah, why not???...or tell me a little bit about him....
Because it's an invasion of privacy and I doubt many people would want to get involved with that.

But CMac made a great suggestion. Certainly your birth mother knows the Dad's parents' names or maybe some brothers and sisters. Maybe try to track them down?