Glass blowing

Snock

Unregistered User
Is there anyone in the area who blows glass? I dont have the time or money right now to devote to such a hobby, but when i'm self-sufficient and living on my own, I would love to have a kiln in the garage...

anyone else share this interest?

SoMDGirl42

Is there anyone in the area who blows glass? I dont have the time or money right now to devote to such a hobby, but when i'm self-sufficient and living on my own, I would love to have a kiln in the garage...

I've blown a lot of things, but can't say glass is one of them.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
I used to do stained glass, but haven't touched it for years. Glass blowing is quite an art.

DAMNIFUDO_DONT

Contact Mayor Marion Barry and find where he got his crack pipe made :shrug:

I always thought I'd like to try it. Kind of expensive start up though.

Radiant1

Soul Probe

No, but I have an acquaintance who has started a glassblowing studio/school in the Rockville area, Accent Glassworks.