Queer Eye

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Cracked me up! I watched it for the first time last night and it was totally adorable. I normally don't watch TV because all the shows are so idiotic - but THIS was entertaining.

Anyone else watch?

jeneisen

Indy Bound
No I didn't see it but I am dying to. I forgot it was on and didn't get home in time. I am going to look it up and see when its normally on.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
I watched one episode and thought it was hysterical. It was the one where the guy was getting ready to propose to his girlfriend. The poor guy didn't know how to handle all these ghey guys invading his life. :killingme

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Also, Jay Leno is supposed to be the subject of one of the shows. THAT ought to be interesting. :eek:

Pookie

Ghetto Fabulous
Originally posted by vraiblonde
Cracked me up! I watched it for the first time last night and it was totally adorable. I normally don't watch TV because all the shows are so idiotic - but THIS was entertaining.

Anyone else watch?

I was flipping back and forth between shows during commercial time. I thought this was freakin' hilarious!

Wouldn't it be funny to put your hubby/sig. other in a show like this!!!! My hubby would divorce me for sure!