Battle of the Bands 2 at Boatmans on July 19th

MiMiMi

Just heard that they had a battle of the bands last Saturday. Don't know how I missed it. Did anyone go? I was wondering if the bands were worth making the trek to the edge of the earth to see. I was looking for some pics of the event and couldn't find any. Any input would be great.

Radiant1

Soul Probe
Just heard that they had a battle of the bands last Saturday. Don't know how I missed it. Did anyone go? I was wondering if the bands were worth making the trek to the edge of the earth to see. I was looking for some pics of the event and couldn't find any. Any input would be great.

I went. I missed the first band but the other four consisted of punk and very heavy metal (screamo), AFAIK all played originals. All bands are associated with PJMA.

SummerFest at Boatman's July 26! :cheers:

MiMiMi

I went. I missed the first band but the other four consisted of punk and very heavy metal (screamo), AFAIK all played originals. All bands are associated with PJMA.

SummerFest at Boatman's July 26! :cheers:
Is this a kiddie event or is it an adult thing? I can't stand going somewhere only to be overwhelmed by teenage groupies. Also did you see a group with a girl singer. I heard about a band with a girl singer that I think was playing there that was supposed to be awesome.

Last edited:

Radiant1

Soul Probe
Is this a kiddie event or is it an adult thing? I can't stand going somewhere only to be overwhelmed by teenage groupies. Also did you see a group with a girl singer. I heard about a band with a girl singer that I think was playing there that was supposed to be awesome.

Various ages, BoB is supposed to play there Saturday night. The kiddies are shoo'd out at 10 PM. I don't care who is there if the music is good. :shrug:

That could be Mad Mother Moose (good), Scarlet Angel (great), or maybe Danger Barbie (haven't seen 'em).

mattvivslivesou

www.meerkatsound.com
It was a PJMA Battle of the Bands; They also host Park Rock Fest at Chancellors Run Regional Park.

I wonder, How long Bob's is going to be performing since they are profanity intensive?
PJMA has been known to kill the entire system on you after your first slip up (cursing).

Last edited:

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
Well you have thoroughly confused the hell outta me.....

I thought :gossip:

The :gossip: is a no go. Too much :drama: and I will have to tell you in person for it.

The other :gossip: is still a go. Just awaiting on something.

The Sept thing is not going to happen either.

MrX

High Octane
The :gossip: is a no go. Too much :drama: and I will have to tell you in person for it.

The other :gossip: is still a go. Just awaiting on something.

The Sept thing is not going to happen either.

Thats some craziness right there! Sorry to hear that.

Like Matt Said, Bob will be tearing it up at Hula's this Saturday along with Stuck in Kaos for FREEE!

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
Thats some craziness right there! Sorry to hear that.

Like Matt Said, Bob will be tearing it up at Hula's this Saturday along with Stuck in Kaos for FREEE!

IF I get out of work at a reasonable hour, I might just be there :yahoo: