More sex--lose weight

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Sex Can Help Lose the Calories
An Italian professor says it takes 15 minutes of oral sex to burn off the calories consumed in a long sip of wine. Dietician Bruno Fabbri has been looking into the exercise value of sexual activities.

He found a 26-minute sex session which ends with an orgasm gets rid of half a pizza. French-kissing for 53 minutes can help you lose the fat found in a burger and chips meal.

News2000 website reports that even undoing a bra can help you lose fat. He said: "That's not of course if you unclasp the bra with two hands, which will cost you just eight calories, but unclasping it with only one hand statistically takes the count to 18. "Trying to unclasp a bra with one's mouth instead takes an average 87 calories."
~~~~~~~
Now I imagine these two are really fat--

Couple Married for 34 Years are Still Virgins
Worcestershire couple who've been married for 34 years are still virgins. Margaret Austin, who's 57, and husband 65-year-old Bill have never even slept naked together. The couple, from Tenbury Wells, married in September 1968 after meeting in 1966.

Mrs Austin says she suffers an extreme sex phobia and every time they try to have sex she hears her mother's voice telling her it's disgusting. She told the News of The World: "My mother told me that being intimate with a man was dirty and wrong. I was so innocent I had no idea what sex was. I had never even seen a picture of a naked man.

"Sometimes I sit and think that if the Queen and Margaret Thatcher can do it, why can't I?" Mr Austin says he respects his wife's wishes. He added: "At the end of the day I wanted to be with her, so I made the sacrifice."

Last edited:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Originally posted by Sharon
Sex Can Help Lose the Calories
found a 26-minute sex session which ends with an orgasm gets rid of half a pizza. French-kissing for 53 minutes can help you lose the fat found in a burger and chips meal.

So how many calories is half a pizza - and is that a pizza with the works and/or extra cheese? And is that one orgasm per 26 minutes or if you have more in that time frame do you burn more calories? Hmmmmmmmm

jeneisen

Indy Bound
Well it can't be true, because if it were I know a lot of larger people who should be a size 6, and trust me they are not!!!

SxyPrincess

There's no way I can believe this. I mean sure, sex burns calories but...I can't consume to believe that one would be able to view the weight loss. :cool:

watercolor

yeah yeah
Re: Re: More sex--lose weight

Originally posted by migtig

So how many calories is half a pizza - and is that a pizza with the works and/or extra cheese? And is that one orgasm per 26 minutes or if you have more in that time frame do you burn more calories? Hmmmmmmmm

I was wondering the same;)

bknarw

Attire Monitor
And, if you spend a lot of time having sex alone, by yourself, can you legally double the amount of calorie loss?

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Originally posted by bknarw
And, if you spend a lot of time having sex alone, by yourself, can you legally double the amount of calorie loss?

Ohhh now that's a good question.....

C

calvertguy

I'm all for testing the principle and counting some calories. Any female takers? It is for Science you know............:kiss:

watercolorgirl

man calvert

you seem like a horney one...all I have been seeing, is sex and skinney dipping coming from your end. Sounds like rosey could help you out a little :lol:

bknarw

Attire Monitor
Originally posted by joeyinlexpark
Jeeeeeeezzzzzzzzz, and you all thought BK and I were the horny one's in here!!!!! A new champion has arrived!!!! The title is yours!!:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

I'm all for that!

Ladies and Gentlemen...we have a new PERV!
:twitch:

Sierra39

Hairball Magnet
A new PERV! OOOoooo goodie! Someone's got to carry the torch when Joey, BK, Sexy and I are offline... (oh yeah! and Pixie, too, although she's kinda in the "Junior Perv-a-tante" category...after another few months in training, she can graduate to Full Perv status!)

bknarw

Attire Monitor
Originally posted by Sierra39
A new PERV! OOOoooo goodie! Someone's got to carry the torch when Joey, BK, Sexy and I are offline... (oh yeah! and Pixie, too, although she's kinda in the "Junior Perv-a-tante" category...after another few months in training, she can graduate to Full Perv status!)

Oh...don't underestimate Pixie, that's for sure!
:D

C

calvertguy

I'm :king: ! It's amazing how well I always fit in. I bet BK is justa :burning: .

:cheers:

bknarw

Attire Monitor
I'm risking my forum license for this...

Originally posted by calvertguy
I'm :king: ! It's amazing how well I always fit in. I bet BK is justa :burning: .

:cheers:

We gladly gave you the honor. You can have it.

And, even though I've been warned about this before, you're a douchebag!

C

calvertguy

Now now..............dont get yourself in such an uproar. You just might find yourself in the Hospital with that old heart of yours. :dead:

bknarw

Attire Monitor
Originally posted by calvertguy
Now now..............dont get yourself in such an uproar. You just might find yourself in the Hospital with that old heart of yours. :dead:

Oh, damn...guess you got me with that one! I'm totally and completely slain by your witty repartee'.

Welcome to my killfile, *******!