Reality???

Pete

Repete
I watched survivor a few times but none of the rest. Fear Factor is a mindless parade of fools and is just gross and embarassing.

happy_bee4

Going back to the stars
my roommates are addicted to reality tv...my point of view is that it is wrong to play with peoples emotions like that...these poor guys are spilling their hearts out to this girl and she is dropping them like flies....but I guess it is what they asked for..

G

Greg

Originally posted by cariblue
decieving? Missed that part, huh? :biggrin:

Most of those "reality" shows are decieving!

Originally posted by happy_bee4
my roommates are addicted to reality tv...my point of view is that it is wrong to play with peoples emotions like that...these poor guys are spilling their hearts out to this girl and she is dropping them like flies....but I guess it is what they asked for..

If they are stupid enough to go the show, then I say they are asking for it!!

Pete

Repete
Being embarassed in a small group is bad enough let alone on national TV, they are attention hounds, poor pretty people.

happy_bee4

Going back to the stars
and they also look like complete jerks when they pick the money over the guy/girl...stupid..stupid..stupid....they would have gotten the money even if they picked the guy!....

Blondie76

I LOATH reality t.v. I think it's a bunch of garbage. If I watch t.v. it's to escape reality. (Unless it's the news :wink:)

jeneisen

Indy Bound
Ok I admit it. I am addicted to reality TV. I have watched everything except Survivor. I chose to watch Friends instead. I love the Bachelor, Temptation Island, American Idol, and now I am watching The Family. I don't watch the For Love or Money but I did watch Joe M.

I don't know why I like watching the shows, mostly b/c all my other shows are in rerun but for some reason I tune in each week. :shrug:

Pete

Repete
Originally posted by jeneisen
Ok I admit it. I am addicted to reality TV. I have watched everything except Survivor. I chose to watch Friends instead. I love the Bachelor, Temptation Island, American Idol, and now I am watching The Family. I don't watch the For Love or Money but I did watch Joe M.

I don't know why I like watching the shows, mostly b/c all my other shows are in rerun but for some reason I tune in each week. :shrug:

:crazy: <===:yeahthat:

happy_bee4

Going back to the stars
does anybody remember a reality show from years ago, I think it was called American High?..it used to come on PBS.

Christy

b*tch rocket
Originally posted by cariblue
People still watch reality programming? That is so old already.

Sorry! I'm a total :loser: I'm hooked on Paradise Hotel. I started watching in the middle so I really have no idea as to what it is that's supposed to be the end result of the show, but I just can't stop watching. :blushing: I think I need an intervention. :bawl: