new people

happy_bee4

Going back to the stars
where is a decent place around here to meet new people? yes..the break didn't work out, so I am single...and really have no idea where to begin...

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
I tend to have great success with the Hole in the Wall. :cheers:

Actually, try any of the events held at the fairgrounds to met new people, or even hanging out at the tiki bar or any restaurant. If you golf or play tennis, go to the beach, or historical trips. Whatever you find interesting, if you go out there and and talk to other people you will be amazed.

I met a really great guy while riding in the poker run with PT, RoseRed and R.
I met some interesting people at the tiki bar. I have met some really interesting people sitting at Applebee's and having dinner. The key word is you must talk to people. Heck Sunday I met some really unique people at Jethro's :lmao:

Good luck, and have fun.

Pete

Repete
Originally posted by happy_bee4
where is a decent place around here to meet new people? yes..the break didn't work out, so I am single...and really have no idea where to begin...
:wink: :wink: :wink: I am single:wink: :wink: :wink: :lmao:

Athena1078

Social Director
Come out with me one night! I have a knack for meeting new people all over (especially when I have had a few drinks) just ask PFGal

happy_bee4

Going back to the stars
I am kind of hesitant on meeting somebody in a bar...I love to go out and drink, but the guy I was with before, well that is ALL he liked to do...

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Originally posted by happy_bee4
I am kind of hesitant on meeting somebody in a bar...I love to go out and drink, but the guy I was with before, well that is ALL he liked to do...
Okay I snooped your profile - heck girl you are still young. Volunteer at some activity/event. Hang out at the sporting events, take up fishing, go to the races a budd's creek (weds is usually ladies night), and so on and so on. People are everywhere. Not just at bars. If you have some activity that you like or think is neat or are interested in taking a class in go do it, that way you will met people - both male and female, who share the same kind of interests as you. Take up a hobby that gets you out and about, join a social or civic organization, etc. Look at the local paper and they publish upcoming events and activities, pick something out and go to it. Tell yourself if ya don't like it there is always something else to try next time. Make an effort to be where people are and you will met people. Just remember to talk to them once you are out there.

Bertha Venation

Originally posted by migtig
Okay I snooped your profile - heck girl you are still young.
Heck, yeah, she is. Jeez, I graduated high school six months before you were born, Happy!! :cool: the tide is high but I'm holdin' on....

Pete

Repete
Originally posted by Bertha Venation
Heck, yeah, she is. Jeez, I graduated high school six months before you were born, Happy!! :cool: the tide is high but I'm holdin' on....

:lmao: I was at the exchange and they had "Air Supply" on the PA system, made me chuckle.