Madden 09

thurley42

HY;FR
yeah, me too.......

I need to take the last 3 seasons to Gamestop or something.....I accumulate so many damn EA titles from year to year....

I played NCAA for 3 weeks and then went back to baseball...i'll probably get back into in here in a few weeks when the season starts but right now i'm just not feeling it.

Ive read several reviews that said this years blows the past versions away...so we'll see.

warneckutz

I need to take the last 3 seasons to Gamestop or something.....I accumulate so many damn EA titles from year to year....

I played NCAA for 3 weeks and then went back to baseball...i'll probably get back into in here in a few weeks when the season starts but right now i'm just not feeling it.

Ive read several reviews that said this years blows the past versions away...so we'll see.

Yeah, I didn't get too deep into NCAA 2009 yet... but I will... I just want to win a few championships (using Texas Longhorns at the moment but I may switch to ECU afterwards).

Who's your team in Madden? I'm up in the air between my Skins or Eagles... :ohwell:

thurley42

HY;FR
Yeah, I didn't get too deep into NCAA 2009 yet... but I will... I just want to win a few championships (using Texas Longhorns at the moment but I may switch to ECU afterwards).

Who's your team in Madden? I'm up in the air between my Skins or Eagles... :ohwell:

ECU???? WTF?

I play with the Browns...so unlike most, I have to learn how to play good defense or I will get killed. Offense has been a breeze, i'm looking forward to playing with this years lineup.

warneckutz

ECU???? WTF?

I play with the Browns...so unlike most, I have to learn how to play good defense or I will get killed. Offense has been a breeze, i'm looking forward to playing with this years lineup.

East Carolina Univ! I was in Greenville, NC this weekend and I know some peeps that went there.

I picked up a nice, fitted hat. What the heck, a team that doesn't stand a chance of winning a National Championship in the "real world" can at least enjoy some glory on the 360 ;-)

thurley42

HY;FR
East Carolina Univ! I was in Greenville, NC this weekend and I know some peeps that went there.

I picked up a nice, fitted hat. What the heck, a team that doesn't stand a chance of winning a National Championship in the "real world" can at least enjoy some glory on the 360 ;-)

Yeah, I know ECU....they used to have some kicka$$ Halloween Parties...I went to one in ....97 maybe?

It was just when I think of teams that people would pick ECU doesn't stand out.....get your PS3 and you can take them up against my Buckeyes.

thurley42

HY;FR

Did you get it? I didn't get a chance to go last night.....how is it?

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
Did you get it? I didn't get a chance to go last night.....how is it?

I got it last night. My son was up all night playing it. I walked in his room this morning and the tv was on; he was sound asleep with the controller in his hand. At least he hit pause before he crashed for good. :lol:

He had been at a friends house playing it on xbox yesterday and said it was awesome.