Funny Plates

jeneisen

Indy Bound
Well this morning I saw the BOBONIT liscence plate that someone used in a previous post and it made me think. What I want to know is what if any funny, unusual, or creative plates do you have or have you seen?

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Not that it's funny, but a friend of mine used to have SMMYHGR plates. She had to bolt them down because they kept getting stolen. But we did get them autgraphed at a concert!

Another friend had: AQT4U2C

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
A gal in my neck of the woods has a minivan with a plate that says "TSUMOMI". I want that one!

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
I see lots of them everyday!
JARHD2
ICEQUEN
2HOT
ALLMINE
UCNTCH
ICU2
FRMGRL
TRUX (on a truck)
MYCR
2SMRT4U

SxyPrincess

Originally posted by bknarw

Only if you become my personal property!
:p

Hey, now! I'm already spoken for by Ernest T! :nono:

BTW...how bout some Ralph Stanley tix, also! :bubble: I know, I have so many demands. :kiss:

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
I've always wanted to get the tag with "3M TA3" for when I am behind someone that has cut me off.

bknarw

Attire Monitor
Originally posted by SxyPrincess

Hey, now! I'm already spoken for by Ernest T! :nono:

BTW...how bout some Ralph Stanley tix, also! :bubble: I know, I have so many demands. :kiss:

I didn't say anything about a meaningful relationship, I just said "personal property"!

Damn, more tix...I'll check for you when I get back from Montreal!
:D

SxyPrincess

Originally posted by bknarw

I didn't say anything about a meaningful relationship, I just said "personal property"!

Damn, more tix...I'll check for you when I get back from Montreal!

Did you not see the sign on my forehead that said: OWNED AND OPERATED BY ERNEST T, INC.

bknarw

Attire Monitor
Okay, how about this...

Originally posted by SxyPrincess

Did you not see the sign on my forehead that said: OWNED AND OPERATED BY ERNEST T, INC.

I'll unchain you from the water heater once a week, and you can go visit him, okay?