Kennels

torphichen

I am the new owner of Pet Paradise Kennels on St Andrews Church Rd in Leonardtown. I have been in the business over 20 years and own another kennel in Owings, near Chesapeake Beach in Calvert County. I am a Certified Kennel Operator and the dog boarding section chair for the Pet Care Services Association (formerly American Boarding Kennels Association)
I just want to assure all of the existing customers of Pet Paradise that I will continue to uphold the high standards set by the previous owners and am currently working to renovate and upgrade the kennel buildings.
For anyone who has not been here in a while, or who is contemplating leaving their pet in a kennel, or having them groomed, please stop by and visit. We will be glad to talk to you and show you around.
The new name of the kennel is Countryside's Pet Paradise, and I know that you will be happy with our services.

R

remaxrealtor

I am the new owner of Pet Paradise Kennels on St Andrews Church Rd in Leonardtown. I have been in the business over 20 years and own another kennel in Owings, near Chesapeake Beach in Calvert County. I am a Certified Kennel Operator and the dog boarding section chair for the Pet Care Services Association (formerly American Boarding Kennels Association)
I just want to assure all of the existing customers of Pet Paradise that I will continue to uphold the high standards set by the previous owners and am currently working to renovate and upgrade the kennel buildings.
For anyone who has not been here in a while, or who is contemplating leaving their pet in a kennel, or having them groomed, please stop by and visit. We will be glad to talk to you and show you around.
The new name of the kennel is Countryside's Pet Paradise, and I know that you will be happy with our services.

I would like grooming prices? Also, interested in agility classes...

frequentflier

happy to be living

Welcome!

jaclyn

Not a Lurker anymore!
My doggies LOVE Countryside Kennels (in owings) I take them there for boarding and grooming. Ian (groomer) is WONDERFUL! Sam and Chance always come home so happy...

torphichen

The grooming prices depend on the type of dog and whether it is a clip or a bath and neaten. Call me at 301-475-2142 and I will be glad to give you a quote. Unfortunately at the moment we do not have any agility or training classes. I will keep you posted if we get any started.

krb

Agility and utility and ALL sorts of obedience at Applejack K9 Academy. (on Rt.6 just over the Chuck County line) They are fantastic!!!