Need Menu

Goldie

I need a good 1800 calorie a day menu. I need to lose about 20 lbs and I don't want to get bored. Anyone have one???

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
I need a good 1800 calorie a day menu. I need to lose about 20 lbs and I don't want to get bored. Anyone have one???

Check out any diabetic diet. They are usually about 1800 calories. I don't know how fat you are, but 1800 calories is a lot to consume if you're trying to lose weight. When I diet, I go to 1200 or less calories.

White-Frances

I*Am*Kris
Check out any diabetic diet. They are usually about 1800 calories. I don't know how fat you are, but 1800 calories is a lot to consume if you're trying to lose weight. When I diet, I go to 1200 or less calories.

You're nice. I bet you're pretty, too. :huggy:

tyky

eieio

:yeahthat:

getbent

Thats how them b*tch's R
I believe anything less than 1200 (or maybe it's 1000) is not good. Your body will go into starvation mode and anything you do eat, your body will store all of it. I have the same problem with getting bored. I try to eat very little carbs but grilled chicken/fish with one or two veggie sides gets old after a while.