This just in..

Otter

Nothing to see here
TICONDEROGA, N.Y. - The cow pies in a farm field in northern New York could be called "pot" pies.

Police in a town near Albany have removed hundreds of marijuana plants that they say grow from seeds spread by grazing cows.

The police chief tells the Plattsburgh Press Republican that nobody has been intentionally planting the seeds - not anymore, at least.

He says the landowner requests the pot plants be removed so young people can't have access to them.

The plants will be dried, weighed and eventually destroyed.

Pete

Repete
Originally posted by otter
TICONDEROGA, N.Y. - The cow pies in a farm field in northern New York could be called "pot" pies.

Police in a town near Albany have removed hundreds of marijuana plants that they say grow from seeds spread by grazing cows.

The police chief tells the Plattsburgh Press Republican that nobody has been intentionally planting the seeds - not anymore, at least.

He says the landowner requests the pot plants be removed so young people can't have access to them.

The plants will be dried, weighed and eventually destroyed by grinding them, rolling them in paper and burning them. .

:bandit:

Hello6

Princess of Mean
Do you think it'll give you the munchies after eating a steak from one of these cows?:cool:

Hello6

Princess of Mean
:killingme
AS IF!! Never was offered drugs as a youth, in the military so can't even try it like the college kids do. Shoot, I didn't even drink till I turned 21. I'm no fun. All I learned about drugs was from my friends in the Line Shack in my first squadron. I'm such a square.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
"ffttt....ffftt....

....ffttt.....'cough, cough, hack, weeze...'... mahnnn...that's some good ####...!"

Otter

Nothing to see here
Re: "ffttt....ffftt....

Originally posted by Larry Gude
....ffttt.....'cough, cough, hack, weeze...'... mahnnn...that's some good ####...!"

Heifer Madness?? sorry, saw that on FP, had to say it..